Glaring Hole in Ramierz Accusation

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And now, the main course—there are multiple witnesses that Ramirez cites in her account that don’t remember this event, not even her friend who she says they share very personal details about each other’s lives. Oh, and you’ll love the bit about she’s a registered Democrat, but is not politically motivated…only that she’s totally politically motivated:

The New Yorker has not confirmed with other eyewitnesses that Kavanaugh was present at the party.

[…]

One of the male classmates who Ramirez said egged on Kavanaugh denied any memory of the party. “I don’t think Brett would flash himself to Debbie, or anyone, for that matter,” he said. Asked why he thought Ramirez was making the allegation, he responded, “I have no idea.” The other male classmate who Ramirez said was involved in the incident commented, “I have zero recollection.”

In a statement, two of those male classmates who Ramirez alleged were involved in the incident, the wife of a third male student she said was involved, and three other classmates, Dino Ewing, Louisa Garry, and Dan Murphy, disputed Ramirez’s account of events: “We were the people closest to Brett Kavanaugh during his first year at Yale. He was a roommate to some of us, and we spent a great deal of time with him, including in the dorm where this incident allegedly took place. Some of us were also friends with Debbie Ramirez during and after her time at Yale. We can say with confidence that if the incident Debbie alleges ever occurred, we would have seen or heard about it—and we did not.

[…]

In a statement, two of those male classmates who Ramirez alleged were involved in the incident, the wife of a third male student she said was involved, and three other classmates, Dino Ewing, Louisa Garry, and Dan Murphy, disputed Ramirez’s account of events: “We were the people closest to Brett Kavanaugh during his first year at Yale. He was a roommate to some of us, and we spent a great deal of time with him, including in the dorm where this incident allegedly took place. Some of us were also friends with Debbie Ramirez during and after her time at Yale. We can say with confidence that if the incident Debbie alleges ever occurred, we would have seen or heard about it—and we did not. The behavior she describes would be completely out of character for Brett. In addition, some of us knew Debbie long after Yale, and she never described this incident until Brett’s Supreme Court nomination was pending.

[…]

Ramirez is a registered Democrat, but said that her decision to speak out was not politically motivated and, regarding her views, that she “works toward human rights, social justice, and social change.” Ramirez said that she felt “disappointed and betrayed” by the statements from classmates questioning her allegation, “because I clearly remember people in the room whose names are on this letter.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...n-the-latest-accusation-against-kava-n2521895

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Conservative Reporters: Here Are All The Red Flags In New Kavanaugh Allegations

However, as The Daily Wire's Ryan Saavedra highlighted, the new allegations raise multiple red flags, including that both The New Yorker and The New York Times were unable to find a single witness to corroborate Ramirez's claim. Ramirez says herself that she was so intoxicated that she was "was on the floor, foggy and slurring her words," and she admits that she was uncertain that Kavanaugh was the person who allegedly exposed himself until after six days of consulting with lawyers and counselors — and only after Democrats came looking, Farrow said in an interview Sunday.

Other outlets and reporters on the right are likewise pointing out the glaring problems in Farrow's New Yorker article, with some contending that Farrow and Mayer have actually diminished the impact of Ford's allegation by pushing an unsubstantiated, partisan hit piece.

"The left made a mistake with this Ramirez story," The Wall Street Journal's Kimberley Strassel tweeted Sunday. "It isn't just how embarrassingly flimsy it is; she was inebriated; took six days to find memories; everyone denies it. But it strongly suggests the Ford delay demands were about cooking this up. Destroys credibility all around."

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/McCormackJohn/status/1044020547779219456[/TWITTER]

:eyebrow:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
10 Serious Problems With New Accusations Against Kavanaugh

1. The New Yorker could not find a single witness who could put Kavanaugh at the alleged party.

Buried more than 1,000 words into the report, Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer wrote:

The New Yorker has not confirmed with other eyewitnesses that Kavanaugh was present at the party. The magazine contacted several dozen classmates of Ramirez and Kavanaugh regarding the incident. Many did not respond to interview requests; others declined to comment, or said they did not attend or remember the party.

2. The New York Times could not find a single person who could corroborate Ramirez's claims.

The New York Times likewise could not find a single witness to backup her allegations:

The Times had interviewed several dozen people over the past week in an attempt to corroborate her story, and could find no one with firsthand knowledge.

3. The man accused of egging on Kavanaugh denied Ramirez's allegations and vouched for Kavanaugh's character.

Buried more than 1,400 words into The New Yorker story, Farrow and Mayer provide a quote from one of the men named by Ramirez:

One of the male classmates who Ramirez said egged on Kavanaugh denied any memory of the party. "I don’t think Brett would flash himself to Debbie, or anyone, for that matter," he said. Asked why he thought Ramirez was making the allegation, he responded, "I have no idea." The other male classmate who Ramirez said was involved in the incident commented, "I have zero recollection."

h3mech

Conservative Reporters: Here Are All The Red Flags In New Kavanaugh Allegations

However, as The Daily Wire's Ryan Saavedra highlighted, the new allegations raise multiple red flags, including that both The New Yorker and The New York Times were unable to find a single witness to corroborate Ramirez's claim. Ramirez says herself that she was so intoxicated that she was "was on the floor, foggy and slurring her words," and she admits that she was uncertain that Kavanaugh was the person who allegedly exposed himself until after six days of consulting with lawyers and counselors — and only after Democrats came looking, Farrow said in an interview Sunday.

Other outlets and reporters on the right are likewise pointing out the glaring problems in Farrow's New Yorker article, with some contending that Farrow and Mayer have actually diminished the impact of Ford's allegation by pushing an unsubstantiated, partisan hit piece.

"The left made a mistake with this Ramirez story," The Wall Street Journal's Kimberley Strassel tweeted Sunday. "It isn't just how embarrassingly flimsy it is; she was inebriated; took six days to find memories; everyone denies it. But it strongly suggests the Ford delay demands were about cooking this up. Destroys credibility all around."

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/McCormackJohn/status/1044020547779219456[/TWITTER]

:eyebrow:

where is the police report?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
hoes be lyin.jpg

Hijinx

Everybody denying knowledge of an incident like this does not mean it did not happen.
People have grown older and established their own reputations.
Who would be stupid enough to acknowledge they were at a party where they were all drunk, and someone took his dick out and shook it in this womans face?

Evidently she is the only one stupid enough to come forward, and though she acknowledges she was drunk and in no shape to remember, she thought about it years later while with a group of attorneys and democrats and by some miracle remembers it.

If true anyone with an ounce of common sense would have kept it to themselves.
But Trump hate and Soros money can turn the smartest woman into a fool so it seems.

Hijinx

The corroborating source of the account is anonymous and was not present at the time but says he's "100 percent" sure he was told by someone present. https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk

Not being a lawyer I am not qualified to say, but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express and watched a lot of TV lawyer shows, and I believe this is called hearsay and not allowed in evidence for anyone except Journalists for the WAPO, the NY Slimes , The New Yorker, and other biased DNC media .

glhs837

Power with Control
Not being a lawyer I am not qualified to say, but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express and watched a lot of TV lawyer shows, and I believe this is called hearsay and not allowed in evidence for anyone except Journalists for the WAPO, the NY Slimes , The New Yorker, and other biased DNC media .

Well, I'm a Marriot guy, and so your Holiday Inn Express qualification doesnt fly with me Mr.

This_person

It is long past time to vote him in and let the accusations surface in police charges. Impeach the Justice if the accusations are proven in a court of law.

Hijinx

It is long past time to vote him in and let the accusations surface in police charges. Impeach the Justice if the accusations are proven in a court of law.

It's impossible to prove and they know it. Even if they proved it no law was broken, and no hymen's either LOL.
They also know it is almost impossible to prove innocence after 35 years.

It's all figured in the plot.