Woman Who Saved Animals During Hurricane ARRESTED

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Wayne County Animal Services manager Frank Sauls took the animals and told Hedges she didn’t register the warehouse as a shelter. At the time, he told the Goldsboro News-Argus: “If we didn’t feel like anything was being done wrong, we would not have taken [the animals],” and that it was now “for the courts to decide.”

Even though Hedges gave up the animals, she was arrested and charged with 12 counts of practicing veterinary medicine without a license and a single count of soliciting a schedule IV controlled substance, according to the News-Argus. She was released on a $10,000 secured bond.

Some of the animals Hedges rescued were sick, so she gave a few amoxicillin and used topical antibiotic ointment for others. She also sought a donation of Tramadol, a painkiller used for dogs and cats. Hedges told the Argus she felt she had to help the sick animals.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36244/woman-who-saved-animals-during-hurricane-arrested-ashe-schow

Hijinx

There is an old saying. No good deed goes unpunished.

Meantime she is out $1,000 that the $10,000 dollar bail bondsman gets.,

BOP

I think they ought to execute in public and on prime time anyone who practices a random act of kindness without being licensed and registered by at least one government agency at the local, state, and federal levels.

How is the government supposed to make any money otherwise?

littlelady

God bless the USA
I think they ought to execute in public and on prime time anyone who practices a random act of kindness without being licensed and registered by at least one government agency at the local, state, and federal levels.

How is the government supposed to make any money otherwise?

I didn’t even know how to respond to this story. It is so disgusting. Am I going to get arrested for lovingly taking vermin out of my house; like mice, spiders, crickets, etal, and letting them back into the wild? Reminds me of Puerto Rico.

Last edited: