Democrats are like serial killers

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They have no remorse, no compassion, no sympathy for anyone that gets in the way of their lust for power and mindless hatred.

I'm curious if the Kavanaugh girls have been pulled out of school since the media has gone on this ugly smear campaign against their father. I have to believe they are getting grief in school, and I also have to believe it's affecting their well-being. Not that Democrats care.

I think we all realize that this is bull#### by now, and that these ridiculous stories were completely made up in order to destroy Kavanaugh. Unfortunately, in the fallout, they've also destroyed a 13 year old and a 10 year old. That is so wrong I have no words to describe it. My heart aches with sympathy for these two girls, but you know there's not a single Democrat - politician OR voter - who gives a damn.

They - the Democrat Party AND the biased news media - have to be punished for this.

If you vote for ANY Democrat, you suck plain and simple. If you reward these people for what they're doing as a Party, you are just as heartless and vile and amoral as they are. No better than a serial killer or someone who would injure a child.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They have no remorse, no compassion, no sympathy for anyone that gets in the way of their lust for power and mindless hatred.

... And I can remember telling people things like that 15 years ago and being told I was being rediculas and generalizing, using only a few to paint them all in a negative light!

I dare anyone to find one decent, honest, Honorable Democrat.

Can't be done… There are none left.

Old Joe Lieberman was probably the last.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I dare anyone to find one decent, honest, Honorable Democrat.

Can't be done… There are none left.

Not one. I knew many, growing up. Mac Mathias, a Republican, worked closely and well with his mostly Democratic colleagues back in those days. Mac would come by the farm house for dinner on occasion..and on such occasions us kids were chased out of the way so the grownups could talk. ;-) Louie Goldstein was a true gem...I'm proud to say I knew him and enjoyed his company out at our club. There were many like him back then..and none now. I'd just as soon spit on Cardin's face as see him.

Grumpy

Louie Goldstein was a true gem....

Met him when I moved to Calvert, his driver pulled up to a gas pump next to me as I was filling up. My dog was in the car, head out the window and out of the back seat of his car, Louie popped out. He said "That be your dog??" I said yes sir and he made some comment about how fine a golden he was. We talked, he asked my name because he hadn't run across me before, I told him we had just moved down here. He introduced himself and I said yes, Mr Goldstein, I knew who you were and introduced myself. He asked where I lived, I told off XXXX Rd...he said, oh, you bought the so-and-so's place. Was amazed that he knew exactly where I bought..Anyway, shook hands and he gave me one of his coins as he left. 6 months later i ran into him in the grocery store, he said 'hey Grumpy, how you liking Calvert??'...lol..amazing man

Hijinx

Met him when I moved to Calvert, his driver pulled up to a gas pump next to me as I was filling up. My dog was in the car, head out the window and out of the back seat of his car, Louie popped out. He said "That be your dog??" I said yes sir and he made some comment about how fine a golden he was. We talked, he asked my name because he hadn't run across me before, I told him we had just moved down here. He introduced himself and I said yes, Mr Goldstein, I knew who you were and introduced myself. He asked where I lived, I told off XXXX Rd...he said, oh, you bought the so-and-so's place. Was amazed that he knew exactly where I bought..Anyway, shook hands and he gave me one of his coins as he left. 6 months later i ran into him in the grocery store, he said 'hey Grumpy, how you liking Calvert??'...lol..amazing man

Louis Goldstein was a fine man, and if he ever met you he knew you and knew your family.
God Bless you all---real good.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We have a Senator up for re-election in November - Ben Cardin. He not only hasn't chastised his Party for their attacks on two young girls, he's egged it on. I know nothing about Tony Campbell, his Republican opponent, but that's who I will vote for. I cannot, in good conscience, vote for a man who would participate in attacks on children because he disagrees politically with their father.

I know nothing about William Devine, but I will vote for him over Steny. Anyone with any decency would speak out against this partisan attack and false accusation. Steny, you have remained silent and therefore you are not fit to represent the citizens of District 5. You are a bad human being.

Ben Jealous is an idiot and doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of beating Hogan.

I swear I will never vote for another Democrat as long as I live. This Kavanaugh thing is the last straw. The still sane Dems have a chance to take back their party....and they are silent, therefore complicit. They should be ashamed of themselves but clearly they are incapable of feeling shame - they only feel power lust and greed. It's disgusting.

These are the times when I wish there was a God, and I wish that the last thing Steny Hoyer and Ben Cardin and all the rest of them see before they're thrown in the pit of Hell is those two little girls having to deal with the political attacks on their father.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I was registered as an Independent before I moved to FL where I registered as a Republican.

I haven't ever voted for a Democrat. I never will, either.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was registered as an Independent before I moved to FL where I registered as a Republican.

I haven't ever voted for a Democrat. I never will, either.

I was registered Republican until John McCain convinced me that I didn't want to be part of their gang anymore, not even INO. But even then I voted for Democrats for local and state offices numerous times. But no more. I will never vote for another Democrat again. Ever.

Hijinx

I was registered Republican until John McCain convinced me that I didn't want to be part of their gang anymore, not even INO. But even then I voted for Democrats for local and state offices numerous times. But no more. I will never vote for another Democrat again. Ever.

Local elections are far different from national elections and I know some fine democrats and the ones I know voted for Trump.

BOP

I'm curious if the Kavanaugh girls have been pulled out of school since the media has gone on this ugly smear campaign against their father. I have to believe they are getting grief in school, and I also have to believe it's affecting their well-being. Not that Democrats care.

I think we all realize that this is bull#### by now, and that these ridiculous stories were completely made up in order to destroy Kavanaugh. Unfortunately, in the fallout, they've also destroyed a 13 year old and a 10 year old. That is so wrong I have no words to describe it. My heart aches with sympathy for these two girls, but you know there's not a single Democrat - politician OR voter - who gives a damn.

They - the Democrat Party AND the biased news media - have to be punished for this.

If you vote for ANY Democrat, you suck plain and simple. If you reward these people for what they're doing as a Party, you are just as heartless and vile and amoral as they are. No better than a serial killer or someone who would injure a child.

Well, they do *heart* serial killers, murderers, and other criminals, so maybe you're onto something.

BOP

That's exactly when I went from life-long Libertarian to Independent. I still voted for McSame's running mate, and while I'm a contrarian who pretty much votes straight "throw the incumbent out," never again will I vote for a Demonrat.

littlelady

God bless the USA
That's exactly when I went from life-long Libertarian to Independent. I still voted for McSame's running mate, and while I'm a contrarian who pretty much votes straight "throw the incumbent out," never again will I vote for a Demonrat.

I have never voted for a Democrat in my 63 years. Period. I get to stay up late on my non-babysitting days. :lol:

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Progressives are mentally unstable .... winning by any means

I've come to regard them as children.

Throwing a tantrum because they didn't get their way. Pouting, stomping feet, screaming, throwing things, name calling, breaking things, making threats....

Think about the last 23 months. It's a perfect fit. :yay:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Throwing a tantrum because they didn't get their way. Pouting, stomping feet, screaming, throwing things, name calling, breaking things, making threats....

the last 20 yrs ....

SamSpade

I was asking myself this morning - if - for the sake of argument - *Hillary* had become President, and we were now in the throes of a full-fledged Hillary administration - if I knew that I could take her out with a pocketful of outright lies - would I do it?
You know - really solid-looking evidence that she took out Vince Foster - that kind of thing - with full knowledge that even though highly credible - I would know personally it was all a lie?

And the thing is - I'm not really all that high-minded. But I could not do it, because then I would become Hillary. It has nothing to do with taking the high road - I just would want to take down a bad person with the truth. It's why I'd be bad at politics - if I had dirt on my opponent, it would also have to be the truth.

I'm reminded of Harry Reid's smirk and response to his constant refrain that Romney hadn't paid his taxes in ten years - and he answered - "he didn't win, did he?".
Because the truth doesn't matter.

During the Kavanaugh debacle, it's been repeated by the left that Ford's testimony and story doesn't even NEED TO BE TRUE - because - it's 'credible'.
You can destroy a man with lies, because they can be believed.

There's another guy who's saying Trump doesn't need to be guilty of a crime to be removed from office. But that is exactly what it has to be - that's why they keep investigating - to FIND one.
They're not looking for the culprit in a crime - they have their suspect. They are looking for a crime to pin on him.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I've always regarded them that way. (to be fair, I have [grown]children, so I'm experienced.)

This is how children behave when a parent puts their foot down and doesn't give in. SOME times it takes a while for the child to realize the parent won't give in. HOWEVER, if the parent gives in just once - the next tantrum is ratcheted up more in order to break them. That's when things get really out of hand.

That's why you see this crap getting ratcheted up with such magnitude. The Republicans have caved so many times. Those older Republicans in Congress are reaping what THEY have sown, to be honest.