Ted Cruz Chased Out Of DC Restaurant By Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Republican Texas Senator Ted Cruz was chased out of a DC restaurant by protesters on Monday night, according to video posted on Twitter.

Two videos were posted by “Smash Racism DC” and they show a large group of protesters chanting “We believe survivors” in reference to sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh at Sen. Cruz and his wife, Heidi Cruz.

One video shows a protester confronting Sen. Cruz and his wife as they entered the restaurant. Sen. Cruz tells the woman “God bless you” before attempting to take a seat at a table.

After the protesters surround the table, Sen. Cruz tells Mrs. Cruz, “Let’s go ahead and go” and puts on his jacket to leave.

Ted Cruz Chased Out Of DC Restaurant By Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters

these 'protestors' need tazed in the nutz until dead

glhs837

Power with Control
Ah, the sound of civil discourse. And the idiocy of the crowd. And the cowardice of the business to allow this crap to happen. Call the damn cops.

NextJen

Raisin cane
That's the biggest part.

Exactly. Who allows this crap to go on inside of their establishment? Those idiots were disturbing all the patrons in there. Maybe the same thing will happen to this restaurant that happened to the Red Hen....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I am curious which restaurant they were at. And how do these protesters know they were going to be there? Or do these freak groups just hang around public places looking for someone to pick on?

Hijinx

Exactly. Who allows this crap to go on inside of their establishment? Those idiots were disturbing all the patrons in there. Maybe the same thing will happen to this restaurant that happened to the Red Hen....

What ever happened to being polite? One thing is certain the liberals have no manners or feelings for the rights of others.

Hijinx

Back to that "sociopathic" characteristic they share.

What do these people do for a living that they have the time to hang around or fly to Washington DC to protest?
I am retired, and busy with civic things, I belong to organizations that require my time, I volunteer.
I don't have the time to hang around and harass people.
With all the rain this summer I hardly have time to keep the grass cut.

nutz

What do these people do for a living that they have the time to hang around or fly to Washington DC to protest?
I am retired, and busy with civic things, I belong to organizations that require my time, I volunteer.

City dwellers......the lawn is 20 feet of grass, the flower bed is 3 x10. Now, what do I do with all of that free time I have?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Soros pays well, i guess.

glhs837

Power with Control
I am curious which restaurant they were at. And how do these protesters know they were going to be there? Or do these freak groups just hang around public places looking for someone to pick on?

Members of the group of course have other members on a group chat, so they can share whatever pains them throughout the day. Easy enough when you spot someone to send out a text to the group, "Ted Cruz spotted, lets gather and harass him as per Maxines Maxim". DC not being a big city, not the area that this sort of thing is likely in anyway, not to hard to gather a crowd in less than say 10-15 minutes.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Members of the group of course have other members on a group chat, so they can share whatever pains them throughout the day. Easy enough when you spot someone to send out a text to the group, "Ted Cruz spotted, lets gather and harass him as per Maxines Maxim". DC not being a big city, not the area that this sort of thing is likely in anyway, not to hard to gather a crowd in less than say 10-15 minutes.

It baffles me how these people are so unhinged.

Grumpy

From what I heard, the restaurant was Fiola's. No idea how they knew they were dining there unless they were tipped off by an employee who took or saw a reservation. Obviously, with no police called or intervention by restaurant management, Fiola's believes politics trump business. Pretty pathetic. **edited restaurant name

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

This ^^

It's bull#### that restaurants allow their patrons to be attacked and harassed. I want the names of them so I don't accidentally give them my money.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
From what I heard, the restaurant was Fiola's. No idea how they knew they were dining there unless they were tipped off by an employee who took or saw a reservation. Obviously, with no police called or intervention by restaurant management, Fiola's believes politics trump business. Pretty pathetic. **edited restaurant name

I read that restaurant staff called police after the Cruz's left and they told the tards to leave. Why not sooner? If an employee tipped them off, will they be fired?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And how do these protesters know they were going to be there? Or do these freak groups just hang around public places looking for someone to pick on?

Back in the 90's I was riding west on Penn Ave [past 18th st] towards Georgetown, and the driver saw Bork in a crosswalk .....
and called it out ..

Hey that was Robert Bork ... as we went past ... we kept driving

[yeah this was after the SCOTUS Nomination Fiasco]

DC is not so huge it would be impossible to stumble across a public figure .... although I am more inclined to think someone at the Restaurant called someone else ... who called someone

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Fabio and Maria. They wouldn't hire illegal aliens, would they?

Capture-2.jpg