The real reason the left wants to destroy Brett Kavanaug

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why is the left seeking to destroy Judge Kavanaugh? I think Geraldo Rivera nailed it in an appearance on Fox and Friends when he said, "This is all about abortion. This is the epic battle, latest battle, between the forces of pro-choice versus pro-life. And I think both sides will do whatever is necessary, whatever is legally possible, to delay or get their person on the high court." They fear that Judge Kavanaugh might be the vote to change the law on abortion. Leftists are bitter over losing an election in 2016 they believed they'd already won. Had they won, there would be no doubt that a pro-choice judge would be appointed by a President Clinton. They have yet to accept the fact that the American voters chose Donald Trump. One of the big reasons for that was the appointment of Supreme Court justices. The left now resorts to any tactic, legal or not, to hold on to the precious Roe v. Wade decision. They call it "choice" and "reproductive rights," but the reality is that they want to allow our society to kill unwanted babies in the womb. That's what this is about.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...to_destroy_brett_kavanaugh.html#ixzz5S6uBljG6
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They live and die (ha) by abortion. I have never understood why this is their #1 agenda item and rallying cry. I'm guessing that the handlers got together and said, "Watch this - we control these people to the point that we'll tell them this dumb thing is of ultimate importance...and they'll parrot us. Hold mah beer..."

But this is not why they've decided to attack Kavanaugh. And it's not about Merrick Garland, either - if it were, they'd have been losing it over Neil Gorsuch. It's a distraction from the corruption that's coming out regarding our FBI and CIA. The bots are too stupid to speak intelligently - or even semi-literately - about the real things going on in this country, so the handlers have told them to lose their hivemind about Kavanaugh, and the bots obey. It's simple rabble rousing and nothing more.

Grumpy

Fire up the phone lines

Susan Collins 202-224-2523
Lisa Murkowski 202-224-6665
Heidi Heitkamp 202-224-2043
Joe Manchin 202-224-3954
Joe Donnelly 202-224-4814
Chuck Grassley 202-224-3744.

SamSpade

I have to admit, I'm always just a tad puzzled that it is referred to as "reproductive rights" as reproduction is the one thing it is NEVER actually about.

glhs837

Power with Control
I have to admit, I'm always just a tad puzzled that it is referred to as "reproductive rights" as reproduction is the one thing it is NEVER actually about.

Well, like the word illegal the word irresponsible indicates a judgement of some kind to them, it's not a simple adjective. So instead of illegal immigrant, which to us simply says the person broke the law when they entered the country, to them it's code for "Filthy Mexican". And instead of irresponsible reproduction, which to us simply means one did not take adequate precautions to prevent your reproduction practice from resulting in a prenancy, to them thats code for "Filthy Whore or Slut".

Immigrate any way you want, but if you do it without following the law, you are illegal. And practice reproduction any way you want, but if you dont want a baby and you dont take precautions, you are irresponsible. This of course leaves open the very few cases where precautions were taken but failed and cases of involuntary insemination, those are the ones where you can indentify the hardcore on either side. But for most of us, an 80% solution would be better than a 0% solution becuase we let the hardcore on either side make these things all or nothing.

This_person

They live and die (ha) by abortion. I have never understood why this is their #1 agenda item and rallying cry.

Black people are disproportionately represented in the rolls of abortion receivers. The founder of Planned Parenthood hated black people. The Democrats hate black people.

That's about as straight a line as I can figure out.