'Nasty Woman' OB/GYN Tries To Own Pro-Life Leader Lila Rose On Twitter, Reveals Depravity Instead

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/LilaGraceRose/status/1042450355999596544[/TWITTER]

Proud "nasty woman" (out of homage to Hillary Clinton) obstetrician/gynecologist (OB/GYN) Leah Torres decided to attempt to counter Rose's pro-life tweet by listing off symptoms of morning sickness as rationale for the fatal procedure of abortion.

"he’s nauseated, may not be able to keep anything down" by six weeks, wrote Torres, adding "vomiting" and "missing her kids and partner at home" as other rationale for abortion.

"Oh, does she not matter?" she added.

But the abortion "reasoning" offered here doesn't own Rose or pro-lifers as this politically active doctor might think; instead it does nothing more than expose the depravity of abortion enthusiasts' agenda.

Abortion should not be reserved for the rarest of circumstances as the Left once ostensibly claimed, you see, but should be an on-demand practice to alleviate something as minor as nausea. There is literally no abortion rationale Torres would find invalid since she's operating under the anti-science "my body, my choice" mantra.

'Nasty Woman' OB/GYN Tries To Own Pro-Life Leader Lila Rose On Twitter, Reveals Depravity Instead

Hijinx

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/LilaGraceRose/status/1042450355999596544[/TWITTER]

Proud "nasty woman" (out of homage to Hillary Clinton) obstetrician/gynecologist (OB/GYN) Leah Torres decided to attempt to counter Rose's pro-life tweet by listing off symptoms of morning sickness as rationale for the fatal procedure of abortion.

"he’s nauseated, may not be able to keep anything down" by six weeks, wrote Torres, adding "vomiting" and "missing her kids and partner at home" as other rationale for abortion.

"Oh, does she not matter?" she added.

But the abortion "reasoning" offered here doesn't own Rose or pro-lifers as this politically active doctor might think; instead it does nothing more than expose the depravity of abortion enthusiasts' agenda.

Abortion should not be reserved for the rarest of circumstances as the Left once ostensibly claimed, you see, but should be an on-demand practice to alleviate something as minor as nausea. There is literally no abortion rationale Torres would find invalid since she's operating under the anti-science "my body, my choice" mantra.

There is a simple answer.
Any woman who seeks abortion gets sterilized when they have that abortion.
Why keep the ability to have children for people who want to kill them.

It's really that simple. You don't want kids? Fine. Fix the problem.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That "doctor's" face is seriously sadistic. She looks like someone who would rip a baby out of its mother's womb with her bare teeth.