Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: U.S. diplomat found dead in Madagascar

  1. #1
    Imagine No Democrats Kyle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    15,119

    U.S. diplomat found dead in Madagascar

    A suspect is in custody after an American diplomat was found dead at home while serving in Madagascar, the U.S. State Department said on Monday.

    Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said in a statement the U.S. foreign service officer was found during the overnight hours of Friday. She gave no further details.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...D=ansmsnnews11
    ___________________________________________________________
    "If You Don’t Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed." - Mark Twain

  2. #2
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    41,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    ..... the U.S. foreign service officer was found during the overnight hours of Friday. She gave no further details.



    CIA
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

    “Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

  3. #3
    Hillary wants to know what difference it makes.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by GregV814 View Post
    Hillary wants to know what difference it makes.
    and trump will claim the guy is not a hero and then talk about his crowd size...

    so what is your point, moron?

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    28,924
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    and trump will claim the guy is not a hero and then talk about his crowd size...

    so what is your point, moron?
    What's yours. Other than the same old hate Trump BS you always put out.

  6. #6
    Imagine No Democrats Kyle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    15,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    What's yours. Other than the same old hate Trump BS you always put out.
    It's all he's got. He's only got one Braincell and it's been pre-programmed.
    ___________________________________________________________
    "If You Don’t Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed." - Mark Twain

  7. #7
    well, I dont know how you guys feel, but I am just elated that the Trans person called me out personally!!!I have arrived!!!!
    to demonstrate absurdity, sometimes one must be absurd

  8. #8
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    41,796
    Quote Originally Posted by GregV814 View Post
    ..... but I am just elated that the Trans person called me out personally!!!I have arrived!!!!



    You Are A REAL Boy Now ...
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

    “Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Members who have read this thread: 28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |