United Nations Laughs At President Trump

transporter

Wow...that was a lot of lying:

Trump Admin has accomplished more than almost any admin in the history of our country: Lie, false and misleading

America's economy is booming like never before: lie

He starts counting since the election: Sorry, you don't start keeping score till you get on the field.

The stock market is at an all time high...not a lie...but not a major accomplishment given that had been the trend...(he also forgets to mention the two biggest drops in history occurred on his watch)

The above occurred from 50 second mark to 1:21

Doesn't this dumbass know he is speaking to a world body that wants to know what the US is going to do for the world??? No I guess he doesn't....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Trump Admin has accomplished more than almost any admin in the history of our country
America's economy is booming like never before
The stock market is at an all time high
We knew you had to to come around sooner or later! :yay:

This_person

He got applause, even after he bitch slapped them. :lol:

What I hear is nervous chatter that brinks on laughter when he says it, followed by nervous approval laughter followed by applause of agreement.

I heard them laugh at the audacity of him pointing out the truth.

This_person

Doesn't this dumbass know he is speaking to a world body that wants to know what the US is going to do for the world??? No I guess he doesn't....

What is the constitutional basis of the US doing anything for the world? I have copies of the text, and it's available on-line. Please tell me what you think our obligation, legally, is to the rest of the world.

If you're going to admit we have none, then you have to admit you're an idiot. If you're going to say we have a moral obligation as the world's richest country or some other bunk, then you must believe that we live under rule of your individual morals and not the law, proving again you're an idiot.

So, which is it - you're an idiot, or you're an idiot?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Wow ... that was a lot of lying:

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

Trump Admin has accomplished more than almost any admin in the history of our country: Lie, false and misleading

well which administration has done MORE :shug: - surely NOT 'not as shovel ready as we thought' Obama

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

America's economy is booming like never before: lie

The Economy is BOOMING Along better than it has in 30 yrs

He starts counting since the election: Sorry, you don't start keeping score till you get on the field.

yeah it does ... Trumps Election ALONE put business owners in a POSITIVE Mood ... that impacts decisions to expand or make changes

The stock market is at an all time high ... not a lie ... but not a major accomplishment given that had been the trend ...
(he also forgets to mention the two biggest drops in history occurred on his watch

Yeah Because Optimism for the FUTURE has businesses making decisions spending Money, instead of sitting on its hands wondering what the next crushing regulation was going to be

The US is NOT Responsible for the World

Hijinx

The UN will stop laughing when we cut off the funds that are keeping them living in comfort in our country.