Thread: Trump embarasses the US...again

Trump embarasses the US...again

Trump boasts of America’s might, draws headshakes at UN

As already stated in a previous post, he was laughed at by the audience. No he didn't tell a joke...Trump IS the joke.

As usual:

Trump arrived late, forcing a last-minute scheduling switch, then received polite applause but also blank stares as he took his blustery brand of policies to the annual General Assembly

Five sentences into the president’s remarks, the audience began to chuckle and some leaders broke into outright laughter, suggesting the one-time reality television star’s puffery is as familiar abroad as it is at home. Appearing briefly flustered, Trump smiled and joked that it was not the reaction he expected “but that’s all right.”

We reject the ideology of globalism and we embrace the doctrine of patriotism,” Trump said
    Great...so we can just reduce the size of our economy and throw millions out of work...WONDERFUL!!!
    “The U.S. will not tell you how to live and work or worship,” Trump said. “We only ask that you honor our sovereignty in return”
    As the President denounces anyone who doesn't look, earn or pray like he does or the small, blind band of the American electorate that still support him...

Other tense moments included Trump’s criticism of Germany’s pursuit of a direct energy pipeline from Russia, which drew a dismissive headshake from a member of the U.S. ally’s delegation. His mention of the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Qatar all in one breath, was received by stone-faced Saudi officials. The UAE and Saudi Arabia have been boycotting Doha since last year as part of a political dispute tearing apart the typically clubby Gulf Arab nations.
    The laughter in the first moments of the address evoked a campaign line Trump frequently deployed against his predecessor Barack Obama — who embraced international engagement — suggesting that due to weak American leadership, “the world is laughing at us.”

In 2014, Trump tweeted “We need a President who isn’t a laughing stock to the entire World. We need a truly great leader, a genius at strategy and winning. Respect!”

Inept.

Incompetent.

Unfit.

Gonna be a long coming 6 years for you frothing-at-the mouth types..

And speaking of referencing lame opinion pieces, like that one, as "news sources"..
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facebook_1533552778686.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	124976

:sigh:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

Please pin this for future reference

Pinned, as requested.....

As already stated in a previous post, he was laughed at by the audience. No he didn't tell a joke...Trump IS the joke.

As the President denounces anyone who doesn't look, earn or pray like he does or the small, blind band of the American electorate that still support him ...

Let Me Remind you what you said a while back;

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.
    Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

Inept.

Incompetent.

Unfit.

What Are YOUR Qualifications Mr Krugman ....... how many billions are YOU Worth, how many buildings have YOUR Name on them
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

My Resume:
    Inept.

Incompetent.

Unfit.
    Can you imagine if you had to speak your mind in person? Your sappy-ism would begin to fester and you wouldn't have the guts to speak much less even show up.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    Can you imagine if you had to speak your mind in person? Your sappy-ism would begin to fester and you wouldn't have the guts to speak much less even show up.
    I am not near as embarrassed by Trump as I was by Obama and his apology tour. Bowing and scraping to Muslms and the Japanese.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ccry all you want.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	124998...

I actually pity your retarded ass

Members who have read this thread: 31