Gotta be true, rigth?

transporter

Look...here is ONE poll...ONE piece of data!! Therefore, based on the stupidity posted over the past day by Gilligan and Vrai...this MUST be the end result!

NBC News/WSJ poll: Democrats hold the advantage in November's elections

WASHINGTON — Six weeks before the 2018 midterm elections, Democrats hold a 12-point lead in congressional preference among registered voters, with nearly six-in-ten saying they'd like to see significant change in the direction President Donald Trump has been leading the country, according to a new national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

The results suggest a political environment where Democrats have the clear advantage in their pursuit to win back control of Congress in November.

So because this is ONE poll and the most recent ONE poll...it MUST be true! This is the illogic used by our resident economic expert, Gilligan...and the leader of the Trumpians, Vrai.

This therefore should end the discuss about the midterms...don't look at any other evidence...any other polls...any other pieces of information. Don't even bother to show up in Nov...obviously this is over...

Hijinx

Look...here is ONE poll...ONE piece of data!! Therefore, based on the stupidity posted over the past day by Gilligan and Vrai...this MUST be the end result!

So because this is ONE poll and the most recent ONE poll...it MUST be true! This is the illogic used by our resident economic expert, Gilligan...and the leader of the Trumpians, Vrai.

This therefore should end the discuss about the midterms...don't look at any other evidence...any other polls...any other pieces of information. Don't even bother to show up in Nov...obviously this is over...

I find it hard to pay much attention to someone who cannot spell the word right. RIGHT.

Now this isn't a tough word ,and we all make typo's.
But Tranny has been called out multiple times for her typos or her ability to spell.
And that too is not the point.
The point is she/he (whatever the hell it is.) Calls everyone else morons.
Constantly refers to others as not being smart.
It appears to me that one gifted with such a brilliant mind would begin to correct their mistakes.
It isn't hard. Just go to the bottom of the page where it says Edit Post.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I find it hard to pay much attention to someone who cannot spell the word right. RIGHT.

Now this isn't a tough word ,and we all make typo's.
But Tranny has been called out multiple times for her typos or her ability to spell.
And that too is not the point.
The point is she/he (whatever the hell it is.) Calls everyone else morons.
Constantly refers to others as not being smart.
It appears to me that one gifted with such a brilliant mind would begin to correct their mistakes.
It isn't hard. Just go to the bottom of the page where it says Edit Post.

I find it a lot more entertaining catching all the dogberrys in one of his diatribes! :lmao

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Ask Hill how all that polling data worked out for her.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

My favorite posts are when someone is calling *me* stupid in a post with a bunch of misspellings and grammatical errors. :yay:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Let Me Remind you what you said a while back;

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

You Were Saying .... You Miserable Git

:blahblah:

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION