Peapod

Bobwhite

Did you guys know that Peapod is delivering in this area now? Have been for three months. I'm so excited.

Bobwhite

That seems odd. The way I found out is the Peapod delivery truck pulled up at my condominium building about an hour ago. I wonder why they would deliver in California and not in Lexington Park.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
That seems odd. The way I found out is the Peapod delivery truck pulled up at my condominium building about an hour ago. I wonder why they would deliver in California and not in Lexington Park.
Because have you ever been to the park? There used to be a gas station in front of Queen Anne apt. that kept a constant sign up "good man wanted". Everyone who worked there got either robbed or shot and robbed.

Catman2

I personally take pride and pleasure in choosing the food my family will eat rather than a random employee of a large corporation. Just me.

Bonehead

Because have you ever been to the park? There used to be a gas station in front of Queen Anne apt. that kept a constant sign up "good man wanted". Everyone who worked there got either robbed or shot and robbed.

I worked there for a few weeks, they did love to steal oil cans. Never got shot though. Old man Waller used to drive up roll his window down an inch and shove your paycheck out the crack. Minus of course all the overrun, say a guy wanted 2 bucks but ran over that by two or three cents and you didn't collect it that came out of your paycheck.