Dunkirk, Apple Green, Green Dunkirk, whatever.....

GregV814

The new future empty strip mall in Northern Calvert now has 27 Starbux being built...to accessorize some third rate department store....JUst MY opinion...

Grumpy

The new future empty strip mall in Northern Calvert now has 27 Starbux being built...to accessorize some third rate department store....JUst MY opinion...

That doesn't hold a candle to what they have planned for Prince Frederick.

NextJen

Raisin cane
I'm just waiting for Jersey Mike's to open! :drool:
Also can't wait to try MOD Pizza.

I had never been in a Marshall's or a Harris Teeter until I walked through the new places last week. I went early on a Thursday, so hardly anyone in either place. I was not overly impressed with either place. I can get the same type of clothes and home type items over at Wal-Mart, and I have been a Safeway shopper for years. I don't see any reason to now go to Harris Teeter. The only thing that Harris Teeter offers that may be slightly better than Safeway, in my opinion, is their hot/fresh food bars. Seems like half of their store is devoted to making 'fresh' food. I typically go to the store for 'grocery items', so those food bars aren't a big deal to me.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Only reason I got to Harris Teeter is they have more of the less usual fresh produce I like. Endive and escarole being examples.