Who’s up for a field trip?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Looks like a vote may happen as soon as Friday to confirm Judge Kavanaugh. A trip to the capitol to watch heads explode would be awesome. :tantrum:tantrum:dork::crazy::shutup:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The coward Republicans better hold that effing vote. I am so fed up with their yellow bellies.

I wish all we had were Trump clones in our government. These politicians suck.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
PS, if I were going to go on a field trip I'd head for a certain DC restaurant and scream in their customers' faces. And if they dared to ask me to leave, I'd sue the #### out of them for discrimination.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
PS, if I were going to go on a field trip I'd head for a certain DC restaurant and scream in their customers' faces. And if they dared to ask me to leave, I'd sue the #### out of them for discrimination.

What was the name of the Mexican restaurant that Kristen Neilson (sp) got ran out of a few months ago? Have to hit that one too.

Grumpy

Looks like a vote may happen as soon as Friday to confirm Judge Kavanaugh. A trip to the capitol to watch heads explode would be awesome. :tantrum:tantrum:dork::crazy::shutup:

200 of your best friends lining up at the door at noon Thursday..for Friday's confirmation hearing..Room only take 150 tops..Would be cool to block out the disruptors

Salmon

The coward Republicans better hold that effing vote. I am so fed up with their yellow bellies.

I wish all we had were Trump clones in our government. These politicians suck.

Republicans don’t have the votes. Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski and Jeff Flake are with us. Don’t worry; Merrick Garland is still available.

Salmon

Dream on. We have enough Republicans on our side, especially if Manchin votes with the Democrats for once. If he does not, Democrats will not show up for him in November. We can afford to lose WV considering likely pick ups in Arizona, Tennessee and Nevada. Texas is in play too.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Dream on. We have enough Republicans on our side, especially if Manchin votes with the Democrats for once. If he does not, Democrats will not show up for him in November. We can afford to lose WV considering likely pick ups in Arizona, Tennessee and Nevada. Texas is in play too.

:killingme