Cuomo blames weather for New York's population decline

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo blamed the upstate weather for prompting New Yorkers to flee to other states.

Cuomo told reporters Tuesday that while job losses and high taxes once drove people to leave New York, his administration has ended that trend and improved the local economic situation.

He said many of the New Yorkers leaving the state now are doing so for personal reasons or decisions that he called "climate based."

Hijinx

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo blamed the upstate weather for prompting New Yorkers to flee to other states.

Cuomo told reporters Tuesday that while job losses and high taxes once drove people to leave New York, his administration has ended that trend and improved the local economic situation.

He said many of the New Yorkers leaving the state now are doing so for personal reasons or decisions that he called "climate based."

That Cuomo is a real nut case. He would be funny if so many people didn't take him seriously.

limblips

PREMO Member
hrc with a penis. A hundred excuses for why things in his state suck but he can't see the most obvious.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's amazing to me that New Yorkers can hear his words out of his own mouth...and still vote for him.

:crazy:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I am showing you that climate does affect population.

The post is about New York. In which one of those places is New York?

Besides, slow kid, wouldn't any global warming cause people to seek out cooler places to live......like upstate New York? :killingme

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
143 Million People May Soon Become Climate Migrants. This is not a laughing matter, people,

out of 8 billion ... :shrug:

.... Climate Changes always had, always will YOUR Arrogance is believing MAN has the ability to change the climate

SamSpade

What weather? The hurricanes? Tsunamis? Tornadoes? The unbearable heat waves?

I've lived in upstate New York - twice. Most of it is incredibly beautiful. But it's cold. Damned cold. And if you live near the Great Lakes, more snow than you'll ever want to see.
They've been making jokes about snow in Buffalo my entire life.

So what climate change is he talking about? Or is the only part of New York that matters is, NYC and Long Island?
Because nothing about NYC makes me want to live there - or near it.

Hijinx

Nobody denies climate change affects people we all know that.
The argument by noted scientists who are full of sh1t is that they can stop the change or affect the change.

Study history you will find all sorts of migrations because of climate change.
It sure doesn't mean we can change the climate.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Nobody denies climate change affects people we all know that.
The argument by noted scientists who are full of sh1t is that they can stop the change or affect the change.

Study history you will find all sorts of migrations because of climate change.
It sure doesn't mean we can change the climate.

I wish the climate here in Fl would change - I'd like to send about 15 million NE Atlantic and Great Lake state migrants back up there. But keep on coming down and spending your $$$ on your vacations!