Unhinged Feminist Pours Bleach On Over 60 Men's Crotches To Fight 'Manspreading'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Feminist activist and Russian law student Anna Dovgalyuk has taken to pouring a bleach and water mixture on the crotches of unsuspecting men on the St. Petersburg Metro for their anti-feminist sin of "manspreading."

How this fights The Patriarchy exactly remains unclear.

In a "video manifesto," Dovgalyuk dumps the mixture contained in a water bottle onto over 60 men's crotches. Most are too stunned to react, but others attempt to confront her for her abhorrent actions.

"This solution is 30 times more concentrated than the mixture used by housewives when doing the laundry," she claims in the video, per The Sun. "It eats colours in the fabric in a matter of minutes — leaving indelible stains."

Manspreading is a "disgusting act that is being fought around the world — but hushed up here," she adds.

"This is my new video manifesto, dedicated to the problem of manspreading," writes Dovgalyuk via Instagram. "The disgusting act that is being fought with around the world and it is hushed up in us. Men demonstrating their alpha-manhood in the subway with women and children around, deserve contempt. If you publicly show what kind of macho you are, we will publicly cool you off!"

WATCH: Feminist Pours Bleach On Over 60 Men's Crotches To Fight 'Manspreading'

I am thinking this mixture could cause chemical burns ...... this woman should be tazed in the crotch with a cattle prod

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The media and our rabble rousing politicians encourage this crap. Does it surprise anyone that this woman is a law student?

Hijinx

Feminist activist and Russian law student Anna Dovgalyuk has taken to pouring a bleach and water mixture on the crotches of unsuspecting men on the St. Petersburg Metro for their anti-feminist sin of "manspreading."

How this fights The Patriarchy exactly remains unclear.

In a "video manifesto," Dovgalyuk dumps the mixture contained in a water bottle onto over 60 men's crotches. Most are too stunned to react, but others attempt to confront her for her abhorrent actions.

"This solution is 30 times more concentrated than the mixture used by housewives when doing the laundry," she claims in the video, per The Sun. "It eats colours in the fabric in a matter of minutes — leaving indelible stains."

Manspreading is a "disgusting act that is being fought around the world — but hushed up here," she adds.

"This is my new video manifesto, dedicated to the problem of manspreading," writes Dovgalyuk via Instagram. "The disgusting act that is being fought with around the world and it is hushed up in us. Men demonstrating their alpha-manhood in the subway with women and children around, deserve contempt. If you publicly show what kind of macho you are, we will publicly cool you off!"

WATCH: Feminist Pours Bleach On Over 60 Men's Crotches To Fight 'Manspreading'

I am thinking this mixture could cause chemical burns ...... this woman should be tazed in the crotch with a cattle prod

This shows how polite the Russian men are. No one has put her lights out---yet.