Thread: Fed Chair Blames Health Care

Fed Chair Blames Health Care

Although I hate using Yahoo as a source, it was their reporter that asked the question.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/p...212627406.html

I don't think any of us are shocked by this.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Hmmmm..and yet our resident idiot-savant Tranny wants to blame everything and anything else for the deficit.

Federal spending on health care (mostly Medicare and Medicaid) has risen from 14.4% of all federal outlays in 1990 to about 31% in 2018 — one of the main reasons the national debt is $21.5 trillion and growing.

Oh..and...
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Hmmmm..and yet our resident idiot-savant Tranny wants to blame everything and anything else for the deficit.

Oh..and...
    Good luck. I finally had to put her on ignore.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    Good luck. I finally had to put her on ignore.
    I still view it as a sport..right up there with shooting fish in a barrel or wack-a-mole..

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    I still view it as a sport..right up there with shooting fish in a barrel or wack-a-mole..
    That's pretty funny!!! Because you are about to get whacked...again....

Once again...here is the equation: Revenue minus spending equals surplus/deficit. (I wrote it out because maybe you don't understand the - and = symbols.)

That is the equation. It is nothing more than the most basic of equations.

And yet, you still don't understand that reducing the revenue amount and increasing the spending amount means the deficit will be higher????

Oh and since you probably don't understand that last sentence..."reducing revenue" IS the SAME thing as "cutting taxes"..."increasing spending" is the same as spending more. You probably still don't understand...

Keep on fishing Gilligan...it is really funny when you post something. I get such a kick out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Keep on fishing Gilligan...it is really funny when you post something. I get such a kick out of it.
    Oh believe me...the amusement is more than mutual, sugar britches.

And why didn't you have anything lucid to say about the article? Hmm? Obviously you have more insight than that silly Fed Chairman..
    Last edited by Gilligan; 09-27-2018 at 01:45 PM.

And yet, you still don't understand that reducing the revenue amount and increasing the spending amount means the deficit will be higher????
    and yet YOU FAIL to address the topic of the Article - Increased Medicare / Medicade Spending BECAUSE of ObamaCare is adding to the debt
    instead YOU want RAIL on about the Tax Cuts ....

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Members who have read this thread: 26