Daughter playing the cello

SamSpade

And she really needs a new case, unless I can find some really crafty person who can repair the old one.

My problem is - it's a small cello, and finding hard cases for little cellos are tough. When they're that small, the vendors usually want to sell the whole kit and kaboodle.

BUT -

She does also have a cello *bag*.

My gut tells me that storage bags, however well padded, are just not going to protect a cello very well.

Should I bother with buying a padded gig bag? I still think she'll find a way to break it.

Littlebit

And she really needs a new case, unless I can find some really crafty person who can repair the old one.

My problem is - it's a small cello, and finding hard cases for little cellos are tough. When they're that small, the vendors usually want to sell the whole kit and kaboodle.

BUT -

She does also have a cello *bag*.

My gut tells me that storage bags, however well padded, are just not going to protect a cello very well.

Should I bother with buying a padded gig bag? I still think she'll find a way to break it.

Have you tried googling for one, I'm sure there are plenty places online to order.