Soros-Funded Astroturfed Activist Leaders! — NOT VICTIMS

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
About an hour later and after several private talks with Democrats Jeff Flake came out and announced he would only vote for Brett Kavanaugh if an investigation continued on the man for another week.
This was exactly what Democrats were hoping for!

Now this…

The women who were screaming at Senator Jeff Flake in the elevator are Soros-funded astroturfed activists.
There names are Maria Gallagher and Ana Maria Archila.

Flake and Republicans got played.

They celebrated after Flake caved.!

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/MaketheRoadAct/status/1045735006914711553[/TWITTER]

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/1045880596835311616[/TWITTER]

The activist leader Ava Maria Archila has NOTHING on her Twitter feed about being a victim but she does have loads of information on being an activist leader.

WOMEN SCREAMING AT FLAKE IN ELEVATOR Were Soros-Funded Astroturfed Activist Leaders! — NOT VICTIMS

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Flake and Republicans got played.

No, they didn't. Flake set that up. Senators have a private elevator for security purposes. Flake used the public elevator specifically for this "ambush" and the camera crews were ready for it.

He must think we are really ####ing stupid that we'd fall for this act, and it appears we are.

Hijinx

No, they didn't. Flake set that up. Senators have a private elevator for security purposes. Flake used the public elevator specifically for this "ambush" and the camera crews were ready for it.

He must think we are really ####ing stupid that we'd fall for this act, and it appears we are.

Just two more Soros employees like Ford and the the other liars.

BOP

:yay:

This_person

It appears SOME PEOPLE are. I called this a Flake-induced setup from the moment I saw it.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Flake wants to be lauded by both sides, the R's for voting to pass him and the D's for slowing things down. The reality is he hates Trump and wants to screw him over, but wants a high paying lobbyist job after he's out of the Senate.

Hijinx

Flake wants to be lauded by both sides, the R's for voting to pass him and the D's for slowing things down. The reality is he hates Trump and wants to screw him over, but wants a high paying lobbyist job after he's out of the Senate.

I want so badly to do something to stop this BS that is going on, but what can we do?
We can of course vote, but I live in Md, and that mean my republican vote for Representative and Senator isn't worth a pint of owl piss.