Hmmm is pot really harmless?

C

czygvtwkr

Didnt know you could OD on it.

Code:
http://news.excite.com/odd/article/id/429035|oddlyenough|09-24-2004::12:47|reuters.html

Ah screw it, how do you insert a link in this new board software?

Last edited by a moderator:

Toxick

Splat
The article and the conclusion that one is directed towards is ridiculous.

If your conclusion is "Pot makes you commit murder", then I would like to cite, as People's Exhibit "B" all the murders throughout the ages which were commited by people who were perfectly sober and drug-free, and killed with icy-cold calculation and judgement.

I can, therefore, only conclude that NOT being high, causes people to act like homocidal maniacs.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
mainman said:
Maybe you could take your weed and go to Dymphnas house, she is looking for a party buddy...:killingme
nah, they'd just pass out and make a bigger mess. I need someone on amphedemines. A hyper neat freak.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Toxick said:
The article and the conclusion that one is directed towards is ridiculous.

If your conclusion is "Pot makes you commit murder", then I would like to cite, as People's Exhibit "B" all the murders throughout the ages which were commited by people who were perfectly sober and drug-free, and killed with icy-cold calculation and judgement.

I can, therefore, only conclude that NOT being high, causes people to act like homocidal maniacs.
Maybe the ones that got axed had been at his shack earlier schmoking his stuff without being invited?

K

Kizzy

Dymphna said:
nah, they'd just pass out and make a bigger mess. I need someone on amphedemines. A hyper neat freak.

I hear that person is busy moving this weekend. :razz: