Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WAPO pushing Jealous....

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post

When was the last time Fox, townhall, red state, dailywire, etc endorsed a Democrat????
    You freaks are only good candidates for soylent green...why would any rational source endorse any of you??
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...309_story.html

An unapologetic WAPO pushes Jealous over Hogan....

It no wonder the Libs were against Citizens United....the only Corps that could support candidates would of been Unions and newspapers

Another free ad for Jealous
    Katrina vanden Heuvel is an opinion columnist. I think the Post has been pretty fair. Their MD politics reporters, Erin Cox and Ovetta Wiggins, are tough and fair. Cox was the reporter that Jealous f-bombed. The Post endorsed Ehrlich in the 2006 race against O'Malley and has endorsed Nancy Floreen over Marcc Elrich in the MoCo executive race. And I thought Bob McCartney's piece on the strength of Hogan's support among the party base, despite his clear breaks with Trump, was quite favorable toward Hogan. The Baltimore Sun's edotoral board is far more predictable and consistently to the left of center. Not the Washington Post.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by toddeberly View Post
    Katrina vanden Heuvel is an opinion columnist. I think the Post has been pretty fair. Their MD politics reporters, Erin Cox and Ovetta Wiggins, are tough and fair. Cox was the reporter that Jealous f-bombed. The Post endorsed Ehrlich in the 2006 race against O'Malley and has endorsed Nancy Floreen over Marcc Elrich in the MoCo executive race. And I thought Bob McCartney's piece on the strength of Hogan's support among the party base, despite his clear breaks with Trump, was quite favorable toward Hogan. The Baltimore Sun's edotoral board is far more predictable and consistently to the left of center. Not the Washington Post.
    I don't even know what to say to that except if you think WashPo is fair and center....damn. You must be freaking Karl Marx.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 61