Wenchy

littlelady

God bless the USA
How did your sentencing go?

Wow. I, always, liked your posts; until now. How low can you go? Wendy/Wenchy died of natural causes. I knew her, and still know Railroad. Wendy’s family wanted to remain private. For the life of me, I don’t understand your post. You might have a thing against Victoria, but why would you post what you did in this thread? Another disappointing member. Oh, well. Such as the forum goes...

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Wow. I, always, liked your posts; until now. How low can you go? Wendy/Wenchy died of natural causes. I knew her, and still know Railroad. Wendy’s family wanted to remain private. For the life of me, I don’t understand your post. You might have a thing against Victoria, but why would you post what you did in this thread? Another disappointing member. Oh, well. Such as the forum goes...

He's a super freak. He's super freakyyyyyyyyyyy.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
He's a super freak. He's super freakyyyyyyyyyyy.

Super Freak
Rick James
She's a very kinky girl,
The kind you don't take home to mother
She will never let your spirits down,
Once you get her off the street.
She likes the boys in the band,
She says that I'm her all time favorite
When I make my move to her room,
It's the right time, she's never hard to please.
That girl is pretty wild now
The girl's a super freak
The kind of girl you read about
In the new wave magazines.
That girl is pretty kinky
The girl's a super freak
I'd really like to taste her
Every time we meet.
She's all right, she's all right
That girl's all right with me yeah.
She's a super freak, super freak,
She's super freaky, super freak, super freak.

She, and it looks like she'll be serving 5 years.:neener:

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick

Hi littlelady,

I don't see this thread as being about your friend Wendy, I see it more as the OP attempting to obtain details about her death which I consider to be rude at best, and disrespectful of the family's privacy.

The reason I posted it here is, if the OP thinks it's fine to inquire about such private details, then she should be comfortable sharing the details of her own troubles.

Hope this answers your concerns.
Tony

black dog

Free America
Is that what the sentence was, or what will actually have to be served?

I believe she got 5 years for each guilty charge to run consecutive. She had 4 assault charges she was found guilty. So 20 years.. let's see how many she actually does.. I hope 10 to 15.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I believe she got 5 years for each guilty charge to run consecutive. She had 4 assault charges she was found guilty. So 20 years.. let's see how many she actually does.. I hope 10 to 15.

I saw those on case search and it looks like for each charge all but 15 months was suspended. So my reasoning is 4 x 15=60 months, 60 months=5 years. Isn't that correct?

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Bull####..

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hi littlelady,

I don't see this thread as being about your friend Wendy, I see it more as the OP attempting to obtain details about her death which I consider to be rude at best, and disrespectful of the family's privacy.

The reason I posted it here is, if the OP thinks it's fine to inquire about such private details, then she should be comfortable sharing the details of her own troubles.

Hope this answers your concerns.
Tony

Hi, Tony. First, I would like to say that you are a gentleman. Not very many of y’all on this forum. Second, I would like to say you are right. I have learned some things since I last posted in this thread. Thanks for your reply, and happy foruming! :smile: Robin

littlelady

God bless the USA
I bet you're a very kinky girl, the kind you don't bring home to Mother...

Hey, Hankatroll. :howdy: Talked to itsbob, lately?

Edit: You and bob were the main members back in the day when Wendy died, that said I talk to dead people. That was disgusting. What is y’all’s point of posting more stupid crap? Just wondering. Wendy was a friend.

Last edited: