Drag queen show sold out!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't understand why anyone would be put off by a drag show. As I said in another thread, men in drag is a time honored comedy tradition and has been used in dozens of successful mainstream movies.

What, are you afraid they'll be good looking and you'll catch the queer?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You can probably get a ticket from a scalper outside the venue.

MiddleGround

I don't understand why anyone would be put off by a drag show. As I said in another thread, men in drag is a time honored comedy tradition and has been used in dozens of successful mainstream movies.

Probably more afraid that the queens will have a bigger pecker.

Toxick

Splat

You laugh and mock, but when I was 17 I accidentally stumbled into a drag show. That night I ended up at my first gay orgy. I was penetrated and/or slapped in the face by thousands of penises.
By the time I was 19 I was a shell of my former self, living on the streets giving out hand-jobs and worse - just so I could have enough money to afford my male prostitute habit.

To this day I can't see a drag queen (or even a masculine woman) without wanting to strip naked and wiggle it. Just a little bit.

mitzi

My ex wouldn't even watch The Birdcage.:lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
To this day I can't see a drag queen (or even a masculine woman) without wanting to strip naked and wiggle it. Just a little bit.

*whew* I thought it was just me.

Although I do get somewhat aggravated by men who can walk in high heels better than I can. And who can apply false lashes without looking like their face is being attacked by tarantulas.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

...AND! Bosom Buddies - the TV show with Tom Hanks and Peter Scolari! I loved that show. :yay:

littlelady

God bless the USA
My ex wouldn't even watch The Birdcage.:lmao:

Birdcage is one of my fave movies. We are family, and all that. And ‘choose’, instead of shoes. :lol: Some of the most fun and entertaining people I have known in my life were/are gay. Live, and let live.

Edit: The only issue I have with homosexuals is that they should not depend on heterosexuals to procreate for them. That’s all.

Last edited:

Kinnakeet

You laugh and mock, but when I was 17 I accidentally stumbled into a drag show. That night I ended up at my first gay orgy. I was penetrated and/or slapped in the face by thousands of penises.
By the time I was 19 I was a shell of my former self, living on the streets giving out hand-jobs and worse - just so I could have enough money to afford my male prostitute habit.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'd have to pass... I still haven't fully recovered from seeing Rocky Horror Picture Show.