More winning...

stgislander

PREMO Member
Let's see... how can we spin NPR as not being a reputable source... or this is something Obama did... or that the economy destroying tariffs have not kicked in yet??? :confused:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Let's see... how can we spin NPR as not being a reputable source... or this is something Obama did... or that the economy destroying tariffs have not kicked in yet??? :confused:

First report I saw pop up on the Sept rate was from Breitbart...I almost used that one instead. ;-)

transporter

Poor Gilligan...still can't read.

BTW..the September employment number was 134,000...well below expectations. The revisions were very good...however the low Sept number (due likely to hurricane impact) puts the 3 month moving average right where its been....below what it was before Trump came into office.

Here is the actual report https://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

BTW...you f***ing moron...what part of the posts I have been making for the past two years regarding employment can't you understand? The trajectory of employment gains has not changed dramatically.

Did you ever get your money back for that "grad level" stat class you claim to have taken?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Poor Gilligan...still can't read.

BTW..the September employment number was 134,000...well below expectations. The revisions were very good..

Gee moron..who copied this in the OP?

Private economists had forecast that the economy would pick up 180,000 jobs in September. The net jobs created in July and August were revised sharply upward by a combined 87,000 — offsetting September's weaker showing.

You poor ting. :huggy:

stgislander

PREMO Member
It's just easier to blame Trump.

What is unmistakable from the data, however, is that the Trump tax cuts are not entirely, or even mostly, responsible for the increase in the deficit. Blame for that rests squarely with spendthrifts in Congress — on both sides of the aisle — who refuse to bring federal spending under control.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
and even moah winning!!

The U.S. has regained its status as the world’s most competitive economy Opens a New Window. , for the first time since 2008, according to the World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Report. The U.S. scored 85.6 out of a possible 100.

The WEF says the U.S. is the country closest to the “frontier of competitiveness,” an indicator that ranks competitive productivity using a scale from zero to 100.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/us-regains-title-of-worlds-most-competitive-economy

:oldman:

SamSpade

So the deficit isn't as high as it is?

The tax cuts didn't blow a hole in the deficit - spending did. We still brought IN more money anyway, but spent 200 billion more.

When you let people keep more of their money - and still federal receipts come in at an all time high - letting people KEEP their money can't be the problem.

Chris0nllyn

The tax cuts didn't blow a hole in the deficit - spending did. We still brought IN more money anyway, but spent 200 billion more.

When you let people keep more of their money - and still federal receipts come in at an all time high - letting people KEEP their money can't be the problem.

We brought in more individual money, but less corporate money. I'm all for less taxes.

The deficit is still a major problem and folks are celebrating 6% more indivudla tax income as if it's a victory. We've got a great economic boom happenign right now being overshadowed by a massive, and growing, deficit and no one willing to make necessary changes. I certainly applaud Trump for calling for a 5% cut across the board, but that amount to peanuts compared to the real problem.

SamSpade

We brought in more individual money, but less corporate money. I'm all for less taxes.

Well that's good - since we previously had either the highest or second highest corporate tax in the world, I'm inclined to believe
THIS was the single largest contributor to our economic boom.

Somehow, we have people in Washington who believe that THAT is lost money, when in reality it's money that shouldn't have
been there in the first place.