Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rock where to get and how much do i need?

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Y’all collect the ones in y’all’s heads. That should be plenty to do the job. Sorry, I had to post. Y’all were all in one place at the same time. It was too tempting.

Do y’all have any PM’s to post? Just wondering. Yes, I jumped the shark. It was worth it. Can’t wait for y’all’s replies. This forum is way too much fun. See you on the playground.

Shhhhh. Let the vodka warmth wash over you and drift off into a peaceful and intoxicated sleep. You have a big day of sleeping ahead of you and finding random forums to update with very specific details of your family.

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal View Post
    shhhhh. Let the vodka warmth wash over you and drift off into a peaceful and intoxicated sleep. You have a big day of sleeping ahead of you and finding random forums to update with very specific details of your family.
    lol..
    No one cares.

Members who have read this thread: 46