Thread: speaking of metrocast

speaking of metrocast

I just got an email from them saying my payment was declined and I needed to re enter my credit card info. Since I don't pay with a card it's a scam. I just thought I'd let you know, I reported to Atlantic Broadband. Just don't want anyone to get caught up in it

Quote Originally Posted by spinner View Post
    I just got an email from them saying my payment was declined and I needed to re enter my credit card info. Since I don't pay with a card it's a scam. I just thought I'd let you know, I reported to Atlantic Broadband. Just don't want anyone to get caught up in it
    The sad thing with Atlantic is that their system is so archaic that in case your CC expires you do get an email with pretty much that content. The scammers are pretty amateurish compared with the scam that is Atlantic Broadband.

Members who have read this thread: 57