Thread: BBQ Chicken

Registered User luvmygdaughters's Avatar

BBQ Chicken

I was watching the Pioneer Woman on Sunday, she had a recipe for Sweet and Smokey Drumsticks. I tried it and wow, they were delicious. Chipolte chili powder, salt & pepper, I also used a smokey rub mix and olive oil. Drizzle the olive oil over the drumsticks, then rub the mixture onto them, put in a ziplock bag in refrigerate. I let them set about 6 hours before putting them on the grill, cook about 30-35 minutes, depending on the size of the drumsticks, than I smeared them with BBQ sauce...they were so damn good!!!!

How this stuff ends up under "Health & Nutrition" is beyond me...

Anyway...

Check out "Jones' Good Ass BBQ and Foot Massage"
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    I was watching the Pioneer Woman on Sunday, she had a recipe for Sweet and Smokey Drumsticks. I tried it and wow, they were delicious. Chipolte chili powder, salt & pepper, I also used a smokey rub mix and olive oil. Drizzle the olive oil over the drumsticks, then rub the mixture onto them, put in a ziplock bag in refrigerate. I let them set about 6 hours before putting them on the grill, cook about 30-35 minutes, depending on the size of the drumsticks, than I smeared them with BBQ sauce...they were so damn good!!!!

I can't wait to get back to the motorhome and eat like a real person again.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Sounds like a good recipe. I should request this to wifey.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post

link to the recipe
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Registered User luvmygdaughters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    link to the recipe
    Sorry, I guess that would've helped. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/...sticks-3878440

Members who have read this thread: 30