BBQ Chicken

luvmygdaughters

I was watching the Pioneer Woman on Sunday, she had a recipe for Sweet and Smokey Drumsticks. I tried it and wow, they were delicious. Chipolte chili powder, salt & pepper, I also used a smokey rub mix and olive oil. Drizzle the olive oil over the drumsticks, then rub the mixture onto them, put in a ziplock bag in refrigerate. I let them set about 6 hours before putting them on the grill, cook about 30-35 minutes, depending on the size of the drumsticks, than I smeared them with BBQ sauce...they were so damn good!!!!

warneckutz

How this stuff ends up under "Health & Nutrition" is beyond me... :lol:

Anyway...

Check out "Jones' Good Ass BBQ and Foot Massage"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was watching the Pioneer Woman on Sunday, she had a recipe for Sweet and Smokey Drumsticks. I tried it and wow, they were delicious. Chipolte chili powder, salt & pepper, I also used a smokey rub mix and olive oil. Drizzle the olive oil over the drumsticks, then rub the mixture onto them, put in a ziplock bag in refrigerate. I let them set about 6 hours before putting them on the grill, cook about 30-35 minutes, depending on the size of the drumsticks, than I smeared them with BBQ sauce...they were so damn good!!!!

:yum:

I can't wait to get back to the motorhome and eat like a real person again.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

link to the recipe