Columbus Day!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So who's off work?

CD was always my favorite holiday when I worked at Ch 10 because I was off work but my kids still had to go to school. :thewave:

stgislander

PREMO Member
Standard work day here. We forego MLKJ Birthday and Columbus Day for two-day Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.

GregV814

an Urban guy I work with said there should be no Columbus Day and his statue should be destroyed because he owned slaves.... I asked if he would go to Columbia SC and help knock it over and he said "HELLYA"... (public school uninformed millennials)

stgislander

PREMO Member
an Urban guy I work with said there should be no Columbus Day and his statue should be destroyed because he owned slaves.... I asked if he would go to Columbia SC and help knock it over and he said "HELLYA"... (public school uninformed millennials)

I wonder how this same guy feels about the Woodrow Wilson Bridge.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:lol:

mdff21

Maybe Mt. Vernon should be bulldozed down and build a mall. There were slave quarters there as well as many slaves. Heck!! Just tear all the statues down and say there is no history in this country.