Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 5G Technology is Coming Linked to Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, Alzheimers, and Death

  1. #1

    5G Technology is Coming Linked to Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, Alzheimers, and Death

    How come the environmentalist are not up in arm over the looming 5G technology boom which will kill us all long before the minute increase in global temperatures do? I am hearing zero about this and only became aware of it by stumbling upon the info in a buried online article. This is indeed a BIG deal.

    New Research Reveals Harmful Effects of Cellular Systems

    Research on microwave frequency radiation conducted since 1996 shows that the existing 3G and 4G cellular systems are causing serious harm to human health.

    The 5G systems will increase the level of harm to the level where illness and death can no longer be denied.

    https://healthimpactnews.com/2018/5g...ers-and-death/


    If you live or work in a densely populated area where electrical poles are very close to buildings, then you might have a 5G cell tower located a few feet from your place of employment or your bedroom.

    It is estimated that the daily microwave exposure generated by the 5G system will be equivalent to living inside a microwave oven and turning it up to high and baking yourself for 19 minutes a day.

    FCC regulations make it illegal for government entities to try to delay or stop cell tower installation on the basis of health risks.

    Telecom companies can sue cities and states that attempt to use health concerns to impede their cell tower building plans.
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.


    LibertyBeacon

  2. #2
    Who you callin' pussy? gary_webb's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pussy footin' around
    Posts
    1,716
    It's radio transmission in the 'Microwave frequency'. While there is some truth to the article, it is written in a way to provoke outrage, if not hysteria. Microwave transmission has been in use since the 1950's and while the 5G signal is shorter and requires more antennae, it's no more dangerous than holding a 3G wireless device to your head all day like most people do now.

    Much more dangerous is the electromagnet field given off by overhead high voltage power lines. It causes leukemia and brain cancer to linemen and people who reside in close proximity to them. (the power lines, not the linemen)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliceheimer View Post
    I still love you gary!

  3. #3
    Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    California, MD
    Posts
    13,864
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_webb View Post
    It's radio transmission in the 'Microwave frequency'. While there is some truth to the article, it is written in a way to provoke outrage, if not hysteria. Microwave transmission has been in use since the 1950's and while the 5G signal is shorter and requires more antennae, it's no more dangerous than holding a 3G wireless device to your head all day like most people do now.

    Much more dangerous is the electromagnet field given off by overhead high voltage power lines. It causes leukemia and brain cancer to linemen and people who reside in close proximity to them. (the power lines, not the linemen)
    I think we shall call you re-Pete.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

  4. #4
    Who you callin' pussy? gary_webb's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pussy footin' around
    Posts
    1,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    I think we shall call you re-Pete.
    I've been called that before.

    Whatever happened to Pete anyway? Is he still around?
    Quote Originally Posted by aliceheimer View Post
    I still love you gary!

  5. #5
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    77,808
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_webb View Post
    I've been called that before.

    Whatever happened to Pete anyway? Is he still around?
    He travels a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  6. #6
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    41,643
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_webb View Post
    While there is some truth to the article, it is written in a way to provoke outrage, if not hysteria.

    of course it was
    Were tempted to suggest a conspiracy here but its just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply cant conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

    Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.

  7. #7
    Registered User PeoplesElbow's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Smackdown hotel
    Posts
    6,018
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    Research on microwave frequency radiation conducted since 1996 shows that the existing 3G and 4G cellular systems are causing serious harm to human health.
    Hmm the date and the technology don't exactly match up.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Members who have read this thread: 31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |