Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Local elections

Quote Originally Posted by BlueOx77 View Post
    Your information is not correct. There are 133 budgeted positions for law enforcement and 10 deputy vacancies as of this month.
    Thanks for the info; however, I was relaying what was said at the Sheriff candidate's forum last week.

FAKE NEWS - noun /feɪk ˈnuːz/ - Real and actual facts that Donald Trump does not like​

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Liar.
    Pot...meet kettle.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I don't even know the name of the guy running against Ben Cardin, but that's who I voted for.

I'm boycotting Democrats. All of them.
    How is this, any different than this?:
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
    I am new to the area, but I am voting down ballot Democrat.
    If you don't like it, go #### yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Easy...

Vrai is trying to mitigate a problem, Fishy is trying to exacerbate a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Easy...

Vrai is trying to mitigate a problem, Fishy is trying to exacerbate a problem.
    You know, I also typed a snide remark at the end of my last post. It was going to say something like, "I'm sure Kyle will be along to tell us all how horrible the democrats are and how great the GOP is". I'm thinking I should have because lord knows I won't get an honest thought on it.

I'm not sure if you're simply ignoring the faults of your side, or if you were abused by a Democrat at some point in your life, but get a grip dude. You can't even see hypocricy anymore, only red and blue. You;re part of the problem.

Pot...meet kettle.
    Fail, child.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Because all the violence in the streets, character assassinations, real assassination attempts, paid hecklers in Senate chambers, restaurant harassment mobs, antifa members, etc etc are you far-left freaks.

Except for that.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

You know, I also typed a snide remark at the end of my last post. It was going to say something like, "I'm sure Kyle will be along to tell us all how horrible the democrats are and how great the GOP is". I'm thinking I should have because lord knows I won't get an honest thought on it.

I'm not sure if you're simply ignoring the faults of your side, or if you were abused by a Democrat at some point in your life, but get a grip dude. You can't even see hypocricy anymore, only red and blue. You;re part of the problem.
    Where did I tell you the GOP is great? Not my side. Not being hypocritical at all.

I'd prefer a Libertarian, non-junkie non-creep non-crook, or a Constitutionalist if I had my choice. I don't expect it'll happen soon but more importantly, unlike you....

... I do recognize an imminent threat to the nation vs. one that can wait.

You sir, can't see reality.

Pot...meet kettle.
    Wouldn’t you be better off using Bong....meet bowl ?
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

Fail, child.
    You can type whatever you wish. Doesn't change the numerous times you've lied and made #### up...including your very next post.

you far-left freaks.
    And all that has happened in Southern MD by candidates for local elections?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Where did I tell you the GOP is great? Not my side. Not being hypocritical at all.

I'd prefer a Libertarian, non-junkie non-creep non-crook, or a Constitutionalist if I had my choice. I don't expect it'll happen soon but more importantly, unlike you....

... I do recognize an imminent threat to the nation vs. one that can wait.

You sir, can't see reality.
    Cry and whine some more. You don't want anything to change, you just don't like Democrats. That's fine, just admit it and stop acting like the world will come to an end. I see reality just fine, but I can also see past tribal politics, unlike folks on here. I can see that both sides are the problem, and have been for decades. You just want to act like the Democrats are the only bad party when the GOP has quite clearly shown they can't be trusted either.

Quote Originally Posted by nutz View Post
    Wouldn’t you be better off using Bong....meet bowl ?
    Why? What drugs you choose to use is no concern of mine.

Members who have read this thread: 94