Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's one left-wing riot after another, but leftist leaders have decided the problem is YOU!

They sure sound and act like a mob.

mob

[mäb]

NOUN

VERB

• crowd around (someone) in an unruly and excitable way in order to admire or attack them.
      "he was mobbed by autograph hunters"
      synonyms:
      surround · swarm around · besiege · jostle · harass · set upon · fall on · [more]

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    2 women, a mob does not make ..... but a 1/2 doz or more all surrounding someone that is a 'mob' or a GANG
    I wasnt referring to the two Flakers, but rather the ones travelling in a mob, screaming "Shame" and otherwise yelling at people .
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    I wasn't referring to the two Flakers, but rather the ones traveling in a mob, screaming "Shame" and otherwise yelling at people .
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    What I get is, they went ballistic every time the word "mob" was used. The weird thing is, I don't know WHAT the objection was, because they were not
    assuming the word "mob" was used in the mafia/organized crime sense. They were using it in the "reaction of a group of people" sense, in that someone
    was being attacked in their car or harassed by a group at a restaurant. Which is precisely a mob. Mob mentality.
    "Mob" has a negative connotation - as it should. The Stalinists have their marching orders: "attacking people we hate is not negative, it's positive, and must be presented in that light." Brooke is just following orders.

Unfortunately for them, normal Americans - read: most of us - are appalled and terrified by these intimidation tactics and we see them for what they are. So CNN et. al. can polish turds and play word games all they want, but the videos are widely available on the internet and are being shared widely on social media. You no longer have to watch Fox to see what's going on in this country.

Man, I gotta tell you - I'm not seeing a blue wave in November.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    I wasnt referring to the two Flakers, but rather the ones travelling in a mob, screaming "Shame" and otherwise yelling at people .
    The ones scratching at the doors of the Supreme Court like animals.

The ones taking over the streets of Portland and threatening motorists.

The ones massing in front of people's homes and descending on them while they're trying to have a meal.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/11/r...W1tUSfgEMibQq0

St. Louis radio host Tony Colombo told The Daily Caller on Thursday that despite the media’s attempts to recast them as peaceful, “mob is exactly the correct word” to describe the anti-Kavanaugh protesters. “All it would take is one person to incite the crowd.”

And Colombo should know; he had some up-close and personal experience with a mob just a few years ago. For a total of about 12 days, he reported from the ground in Ferguson from the shooting death of Michael Brown to the prosecutor’s decision not to bring charges against officer Darren Wilson.
    “I think it's awesome that the progs are losing their hivemind over the farts of a teenager.” - Vrai

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post

Man, I gotta tell you - I'm not seeing a blue wave in November.
    RCP shows in INCREASE in Senate seats for the GOP - and it may well be that Heller in Nevada will retain his seat.

Tracking the House is slightly more difficult, but the number to see at RCP is the total for D or R on the map -
    the number of tossups is decreasing, and the numbers are drifting right. At one point, the number of seats
    that were soldily, likely and leaning R were in the 180's. As of this writing, they're at 199 with 32 tossups.
    And a close look at some of those tossups will reveal races that really aren't competitive.

A recent poll for example show Donna Shalala *losing* the 27th district in Florida by two points.
    Now - it's ONE poll, which is never great to go on - but Trump LOST this district in 2016 - by 19 points.
    Shalala's campaign says their internal polling is better - and it was - three weeks ago. And by a mere
    4 points.

I STILL think they'll win the House - but by a squeaker. It's times like this I do wish we had a few
    Libertarians in the House, because they'd control that "middle" vote.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

57-226

Members who have read this thread: 48