Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EVERYBODY please read!!

Blog Entries

EVERYBODY please read!!

When citing news stories, please excerpt and link, don't post the whole story or even a large portion of the story. One or two paragraphs, then a link to the rest. We get nastygrams from the copyright owner because they do not want their work being reproduced without permission.

Thank you for your cooperation!
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    When citing news stories, please excerpt and link, don't post the whole story or even a large portion of the story. One or two paragraphs, then a link to the rest. We get nastygrams from the copyright owner because they do not want their work being reproduced without permission.

No sense of humor some people.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

I told you a couple of years ago that you need to clamp down on nhboy and his copyright violations. At the time you brushed it off.

Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    I told you a couple of years ago that you need to clamp down on nhboy and his copyright violations. At the time you brushed it off.
    Snitches get stitches....
    No one cares.

Hopefully, GURPS will see this.

FAKE NEWS - noun /feɪk ˈnuːz/ - Real and actual facts that Donald Trump does not like​

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    That makes him a hoot and 3/4!

Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    There's been 4 or 5 warning like this over the years, I don't see how it was brushed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    There's been 4 or 5 warning like this over the years, I don't see how it was brushed off.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Isn't that an oxymoron? If it wasn't "brushed off" then there would have only been 1 warning
    Last edited by MiddleGround; 10-11-2018 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Spelling
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    Hopefully, GURPS will see this.
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Members who have read this thread: 93