Sen. Cotton: Schumer Behind The Ford Letter-Leak To The Media. Here's Why.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Is there any doubt in your mind, Senator Cotton, that this was planned long before it was unveiled? And by that, I mean the leak of Dr. Ford’s letter, I don’t know who did it, but I believe it was part of a campaign that was set up to occur exactly when it did. Do you agree with me?" asked Hewitt.

Cotton identified the "Schumer political operation" as the culprit "from the very beginning."

glhs837

Power with Control
"Is there any doubt in your mind, Senator Cotton, that this was planned long before it was unveiled? And by that, I mean the leak of Dr. Ford’s letter, I don’t know who did it, but I believe it was part of a campaign that was set up to occur exactly when it did. Do you agree with me?" asked Hewitt.

Cotton identified the "Schumer political operation" as the culprit "from the very beginning."

Meh, I still think you dont need all this who knew who stuff. Fienstiens people leaked it, seems pretty simple and easy to me. The congresscritter who was the recipient wouldnt dare leak it against Feinstiens wishes, you simpy dont anger someone in your party with that much power. Not if you are a CA Dem. Fienstien could have that chicks butt on a platter simply by nodding in her direction. Which leaves Fienstiens staff, who again, would not ever leak that without permission. The intial leak was imply her identity, to some left sources like Buzzfeed. Places young staffers would most likely have connections to.