Don't use words you don't understand....

transporter

It is bad enough when uneducated people use words they don't understand. It is quite another story when our buffoon of a President does.

Trump calls stock selloff 'a correction,' says Federal Reserve is 'crazy'

ERIE, Pa. (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said Wednesday’s stock market selloff was in fact a long awaited “correction,” and that the Federal Reserve, which has been raising U.S. interest rates, has gone “crazy.”

Trump’s use of the word “correction” to describe the selloff could be significant. A stock market correction is defined as a fall of at least 10 percent from the high point of the last 52 weeks.

“Actually it’s a correction that we’ve been waiting for a long time, but I really disagree with what the Fed is doing,” Trump told reporters before a political rally in Pennsylvania.

“I think the Fed has gone crazy,” Trump said.

Point 1. The President of the United States under no circumstances should ever talk the stock market down. I find it hard to believe that Trump can be so mind bogglingly stupid as to not know the definition of a "correction"...or that it is his responsibility to act and speak to calm markets.

Point 2. We had the correction "we've been waiting for a long time" back in February. I suppose that is just another fact that is beyond the comprehension of this man.

Point 3. The Fed raised interest rates two weeks ago...that had nothing to do with today.

Inept

Incompetent

Unfit.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Point 1. The President of the United States under no circumstances should ever talk the stock market down. I find it hard to believe that Trump can be so mind bogglingly stupid as to not know the definition of a "correction"...or that it is his responsibility to act and speak to calm markets.

Point 2. We had the correction "we've been waiting for a long time" back in February. I suppose that is just another fact that is beyond the comprehension of this man.

Point 3. The Fed raised interest rates two weeks ago...that had nothing to do with today.

Inept

Incompetent

Unfit.

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

CPUSA

Hey Brony, here's a few you shouldn't use for your very same reasons...
Freedom
Liberty
2nd Amendment
Constitutional Republic
Tolerance
Inept
Incompetent
Capitalism
Kind
Compassionate
Civility

Shall I go on, because we all know you're too ignorant to get the point...