Thread: Don't use words you don't understand....

Don't use words you don't understand....

It is bad enough when uneducated people use words they don't understand. It is quite another story when our buffoon of a President does.

Trump calls stock selloff 'a correction,' says Federal Reserve is 'crazy'

ERIE, Pa. (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said Wednesday’s stock market selloff was in fact a long awaited “correction,” and that the Federal Reserve, which has been raising U.S. interest rates, has gone “crazy.”

Trump’s use of the word “correction” to describe the selloff could be significant. A stock market correction is defined as a fall of at least 10 percent from the high point of the last 52 weeks.

“Actually it’s a correction that we’ve been waiting for a long time, but I really disagree with what the Fed is doing,” Trump told reporters before a political rally in Pennsylvania.

“I think the Fed has gone crazy,” Trump said.
    Point 1. The President of the United States under no circumstances should ever talk the stock market down. I find it hard to believe that Trump can be so mind bogglingly stupid as to not know the definition of a "correction"...or that it is his responsibility to act and speak to calm markets.

Point 2. We had the correction "we've been waiting for a long time" back in February. I suppose that is just another fact that is beyond the comprehension of this man.

Point 3. The Fed raised interest rates two weeks ago...that had nothing to do with today.

Inept

Incompetent

Unfit.

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post

Inept

Incompetent

Unfit.
    Still

Our

President.

Trust in God and keep your powder dry...

#AryanLivesMatterMost

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So you're pretty much a fountain of useless stupid.

Well, we still don't understand what "rigth" means. Oh master of words, can you please educate us on the word "rigth"?
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

"mommy" "daddy" "intelligence" "coherent" "sober"

However, my traits:

Inept

Incompetent

Unfit.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Point 1. The President of the United States under no circumstances should ever talk the stock market down. I find it hard to believe that Trump can be so mind bogglingly stupid as to not know the definition of a "correction"...or that it is his responsibility to act and speak to calm markets.

Point 2. We had the correction "we've been waiting for a long time" back in February. I suppose that is just another fact that is beyond the comprehension of this man.

Point 3. The Fed raised interest rates two weeks ago...that had nothing to do with today.

Inept

Incompetent

Unfit.

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.
    Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

I thought this was about 'anonymous'.

If you don't like it, go #### yourself.

We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Cliff's starting off in full TDS before lunch.

Hey Brony, here's a few you shouldn't use for your very same reasons...
    Freedom
    Liberty
    2nd Amendment
    Constitutional Republic
    Tolerance
    Inept
    Incompetent
    Capitalism
    Kind
    Compassionate
    Civility

Shall I go on, because we all know you're too ignorant to get the point...

Quote Originally Posted by CPUSA View Post
    Civility
    If you don't like it, go #### yourself.

Members who have read this thread: 41