Thread: an expected D'uh!!

an expected D'uh!!

well, Mod Pizza in Dunkirk had a job fair for potential new hires...It was posted on Facebook and large banners....5, (FIVE) showed up for briefing and interviews...FIVE,

Chick Fil-A will face the same problem as will all the new stores in Calvert. Only so many minimum wage employees here folks...
    to demonstrate absurdity, sometimes one must be absurd

I dont think the chick fella is going to have problems hiring. Compared with the rest of the fast food business, they have a reputation of treating their workers well, including guaranteed sundays off. The front desk seem to be mostly high-schoolers and for the fryers they are going to find plenty of candidates from other fast food outfits.

Blog Entries
    Psh, I would totally work at Mod Pizza. Hell, I'd do it right now.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Psh, I would totally work at Mod Pizza. Hell, I'd do it right now.
    *Bambinosglorydays*
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    I dont think the chick fella is going to have problems hiring. Compared with the rest of the fast food business, they have a reputation of treating their workers well, including guaranteed sundays off. The front desk seem to be mostly high-schoolers and for the fryers they are going to find plenty of candidates from other fast food outfits.
    100%
    Chick-Fil-A has a reputation for having friendly employees. The actually train employees how to interact with customers.

Of course there are only a few applicants, Trump has put everyone back to work. TRANNY?

There are scads of people in Calvert, as well as the rest of SoMd who are out of work and could take those jobs. The problem is that many of them can't pass the drug screen.

Blog Entries
    Uber pays more. Now every just drives uber instead of getting fast food jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrZ06 View Post
    Uber pays more. Now every just drives uber instead of getting fast food jobs.
    Everyone? You mean all four of them in Calvert?

Members who have read this thread: 94