an expected D'uh!!

GregV814

well, Mod Pizza in Dunkirk had a job fair for potential new hires...It was posted on Facebook and large banners....5, (FIVE) showed up for briefing and interviews...FIVE,

Chick Fil-A will face the same problem as will all the new stores in Calvert. Only so many minimum wage employees here folks...

officeguy

I dont think the chick fella is going to have problems hiring. Compared with the rest of the fast food business, they have a reputation of treating their workers well, including guaranteed sundays off. The front desk seem to be mostly high-schoolers and for the fryers they are going to find plenty of candidates from other fast food outfits.

Forkian

I dont think the chick fella is going to have problems hiring. Compared with the rest of the fast food business, they have a reputation of treating their workers well, including guaranteed sundays off. The front desk seem to be mostly high-schoolers and for the fryers they are going to find plenty of candidates from other fast food outfits.
100%
Chick-Fil-A has a reputation for having friendly employees. The actually train employees how to interact with customers.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
There are scads of people in Calvert, as well as the rest of SoMd who are out of work and could take those jobs. The problem is that many of them can't pass the drug screen.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Uber pays more. Now every just drives uber instead of getting fast food jobs.