Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Connie Ching and CBF

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Idon't understand why a male doctor would choose that specialty.
    One of my sister's male friends went that route - and was "assigned" to a nursing home.

"I'm in HELL" he told her.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Idon't understand why a male doctor would choose that specialty.
    I installed a elevator in a new medical building on Kent Island long ago that was owned by an OBGYN. We were teasing him about some one the bad parts of his job and he replied with, but that one in 25 I get to see makes it all worth while.
    And then he went back to telling us strings of bad stories... None of us wanted to be an OBGYN after that conversation.
    No one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    I don't think they're even nurses. Late 70s my doctor had both his daughters working in the office with him. One did vitals, etc. and the other worked the desk. One of them always came in the exam room. I guess this really boils down to the doctor's office.
    I've been with my female OBGYN for 20 years and she has ALWAYS had a nurse in during examinations.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Members who have read this thread: 69