Thread: Lying Democrats Phil Bredesen Edition

Lying Democrats Phil Bredesen Edition

When asked by a PVA journalist if he would have really supported Kavanaugh, staffer Maria Amalla said that he would not have.

“No, it’s a political move… He thinks that like we’re down like half a point right now. It’s like really close and we’re losing by a point or two. So he thinks that if like by saying this he’s appealing to more moderate republicans and he’ll get more of them to vote for us.”

“I was so confused because I just can’t believe he would actually vote [for Kavanaugh],” the PVA journalist continued.

“He wouldn’t. But he’s saying he would… Which I don’t know if it makes it worse or better. No, it makes it better…” staffer Will Stewart added.

Amalla said that the claim that he would support Kavanaugh was an effort to win over Republicans because he is not doing very well in rural areas.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...it-and-switch/
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

This staffer should not be allowed to talk to reporters until she can remove the random likes from her speech.

“No, it’s a political move… He thinks that like we’re down like half a point right now. It’s like really close and we’re losing by a point or two. So he thinks that if like by saying this he’s appealing to more moderate republicans and he’ll get more of them to vote for us.”
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    This staffer should not be allowed to talk to reporters until she can remove the random likes from her speech.
    Actually, I prefer hearing the truth, even in broken English.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

Please pin this for future reference

Pinned, as requested.....

Members who have read this thread: 25