Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 65

Thread: How do we get one started in St. Mary's County?

  1. #11
    Registered User mudpuddle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte Hall
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by wharf rat View Post
    I see a forum member in one of the pics.
    Noticed one of my clients was quoted in the article as well.
    lol! Aren't you happy I posted this thread?
    kursplatkursplatkursplatkursplat

  2. #12
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    77,840
    Quote Originally Posted by mudpuddle View Post
    Well, it didn't take me but a second to figure that one out - what a poor location!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  3. #13
    Registered User mudpuddle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte Hall
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    so, what happened? It was just dropped and pushed aside?
    kursplatkursplatkursplatkursplat

  4. #14
    I seem to remember that after Calvert decided to go it on their own, St Mary's and Charles decided it was better to continue with a combined shelter.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

  5. #15
    Honorary SMIB NorthBeachPerso's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    North Beach
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    I seem to remember that after Calvert decided to go it on their own, St Mary's and Charles decided it was better to continue with a combined shelter.
    Actually, if I remember correctly, it was more Charles decided to go on their own. As of right now Calvert has its shelter, Charles is upgrading the Tri-County site and St. Mary's is out in the cold.

  6. #16
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    77,840
    Quote Originally Posted by mudpuddle View Post
    so, what happened? It was just dropped and pushed aside?
    http://www.somdnews.com/enterprise/s...7c3d9ab01.html

    http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/07...runderway.html
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  7. #17
    Registered User mudpuddle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte Hall
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    I seem to remember that after Calvert decided to go it on their own, St Mary's and Charles decided it was better to continue with a combined shelter.
    well, that is pretty stupid in my opinion!
    kursplatkursplatkursplatkursplat

  8. #18
    Registered User mudpuddle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte Hall
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthBeachPerso View Post
    Actually, if I remember correctly, it was more Charles decided to go on their own. As of right now Calvert has its shelter, Charles is upgrading the Tri-County site and St. Mary's is out in the cold.
    Of course! St. Mary's is always the neglected one out of the three IMHO.
    kursplatkursplatkursplatkursplat

  9. #19
    Registered User mudpuddle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte Hall
    Posts
    793
    RoseRed,
    Thank you so much for these interesting and informative articles!!! It's good to know these things!
    kursplatkursplatkursplatkursplat

  10. #20
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    77,840
    Quote Originally Posted by mudpuddle View Post
    RoseRed,
    Thank you so much for these interesting and informative articles!!! It's good to know these things!
    You're welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Members who have read this thread: 107

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |