Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How do we get one started in St. Mary's County?

Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    Well, Calvert could put a toll on the Benedict bridge. And just like California and HI, put inspectors at the border to stop you from bringing in any animals.
    lol
    kursplatkursplatkursplatkursplat

Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    The St Mary's commissioners, Animal control and rescues based in St Mary's have met but I don't think they have a plan.

I believe that we were blessed in Calvert.
    It has been an ongoing topic of discussion at the County level & a site has finally been identified.

http://www.boarddocs.com/md/stmarysc...d=AZFG5N42285F

I think that notation at the end of the memo, stating that on Oct 24, 2018 the Board made the decision to move forward, must be a typo and is probably meant to read 2017

Quote Originally Posted by BusinessTime View Post
    It has been an ongoing topic of discussion at the County level & a site has finally been identified.

http://www.boarddocs.com/md/stmarysc...d=AZFG5N42285F

I think that notation at the end of the memo, stating that on Oct 24, 2018 the Board made the decision to move forward, must be a typo and is probably meant to read 2017
    If it was 2017, then the site would have been the proposed one next to the subdivision.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...

" You know? If you were to take out that profit motive of yours, Get your head out of your ass.
    You really are a prime Grade A idiot sometimes. LMAO..."profit motive"....sheesh...
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    Please also consider that HUMANS have created many of the problems that require us to have shelters and the need to house and also the not so nice side- to euthanize animals.
    This deserves repeating.
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    If you don't like it, go #### yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    This deserves repeating.
    Agreed...

"Please also consider that HUMANS have created many of the problems that require us to have shelters and the need to house and also the not so nice side- to euthanize animals."
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    You really are a prime Grade A idiot sometimes. LMAO..."profit motive"....sheesh...
    There is no altruism here. She's attended monthly meetings with an informal group and now sits on the advisory board, attended the ribbon cutting. So even though her store is in Lusby, I would wager that there will be literature, brochures, flyers, front and center on the counters promoting her store, offering discounts to adopting customers, etc etc etc. Profit motive? Yes. Blind to the pillaging of county taxpayers? Yes.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...

There is no altruism here. She's attended monthly meetings with an informal group and now sits on the advisory board, attended the ribbon cutting. So even though her store is in Lusby, I would wager that there will be literature, brochures, flyers, front and center on the counters promoting her store, offering discounts to adopting customers, etc etc etc. Profit motive? Yes. Blind to the pillaging of county taxpayers? Yes.
    Smdh. Know MB that well, do you?
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Members who have read this thread: 104