When Swift Comes Out For Democrats, She's Brave; West Comes Out For Trump, He's 'Token Negro,

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"The liberals bully you and tell you what you can and cannot wear. And they look at me and say, 'It's not fair. How the hell did you get here?' " West said. On Trump, he said: "If someone inspires me and I connect with them, I don't have to believe in all their policies ... We need to have a dialogue not a diatribe, because if you want something to change, it's not going to change by saying, 'F**k that person.' Try love. Try love."

West also bashed the media, saying: “Ninety percent of news are liberal. Ninety percent of TV, LA, New York, writers, rappers, musicians, so it’s easy to make it seem like it’s so so so one-sided,” he said. "The blacks weren’t always Democrats. You know it’s like the plan they did, to take the fathers out the home and put them on welfare. Does anybody know about that? That’s a Democratic plan."

Following West's comments, Alisyn Camerota, co-host of CNN's "New Day," said his behavior is alarming and asked the audience if it's time to be concerned.

When Taylor Swift Comes Out For Democrats, She's Brave, A Role Model; When Kanye West Comes Out For Trump, He's 'Token Negro,' Mentally Ill, 'Uncle Tom'

This_person

[video=youtube;9pVTrnxCZaQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pVTrnxCZaQ[/video]

Your implication, of course, being that Kanye was stupid over a decade ago so he can't be right now? Because, people can't grow, change, learn, etc.?

Or, is it that he didn't think for himself, learned, and now does - and since he does he's hated by the same people that cheered him when he said the dumb thing in your video?

Or, is it that dumb people cheered for him then, and now hate him, proving their hypocrisy?

Which is your implication?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Your implication, of course, being that Kanye was stupid over a decade ago so he can't be right now? Because, people can't grow, change, learn, etc.?

Or, is it that he didn't think for himself, learned, and now does - and since he does he's hated by the same people that cheered him when he said the dumb thing in your video?

Or, is it that dumb people cheered for him then, and now hate him, proving their hypocrisy?

Which is your implication?

A large number of Negros are leaving the Dem plantation. Those in power have to hate that; this will be the second time they lost their slaves.

Hijinx

Those on the plantation jump all over those who leave.

Object: To keep them from leaving------------and it works.