Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did US Intel know about Saudi plot to detain Khashoggi?

Blog Entries
    Jamal Khashoggi was good buddies with Osama bin Laden. Google it.

I really don't give a crap about him. Is he an American citizen? No, just a legal resident. So why is this any of our business?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    I mean it is kind of sorted, gruesome and a bit bloodthirsty if the reports are true - the guy was killed and dismembered

The Consulate is considered Saudi Arabia ... so it is on them .... suddenly we should again be sticking out noses in 'Muslim' Businesses
    I don't mean this offensively so I hope you don't take it that way, but I'm pretty sure you meant to say sordid instead of sorted.
    You're right though, it is sordid.
    Last edited by SailorGirl; 10-14-2018 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SailorGirl View Post
    I don't mean this offensively so I hope you don't take it that way, but I'm pretty sure you meant to say sordid instead of sorted.
    You're right though, it is sordid.
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Members who have read this thread: 40