Thread: Abortion Crazy Assaults A Pro-Life Woman With A Metal Clamp

Abortion Crazy Assaults A Pro-Life Woman With A Metal Clamp

"She chased after me, grabbed my full, stainless steel water bottle and smashed it on the ground, then grabbed my backpack, yanking me back and forth," Somers said of the attack. "I yelled, ‘Get away from me!’ And she came after me and shoved me. She then moved on to Blaise, bumping him in the chest with hers and saying, ‘Let’s go, are you filming me? Let’s do this!’"

Other video shows the enraged woman throwing a metal dolly and clamp at the pro-life demonstrators.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37018...etal-paul-bois
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

They've pulled the videos.

"Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

The second video

At what point during the assault is a punch to the throat appropriate? I'm guessing after the chest bump.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Blog Entries
    That's a girl??
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    That's a girl??
    Short of a turkey baster I doubt she will need the services of an abortion facility. I would expect it would be an anonymous sperm donor. Who could possibly complete the self-flagellation act knowing your baby stuff was going to mix with her DNA and reproduce?
    Last edited by limblips; 10-11-2018 at 05:45 PM.
    Being a left-handed conservative is tough. When somebody calls me a lefty I want to punch them.

Quote Originally Posted by limblips View Post
    Short of a turkey baster I doubt she will need the services of an abortion facility. I would expect it would be an anonymous sperm donor. Who could possibly complete the self-flagellation act knowing your baby stuff was going to mix with her DNA and reproduce?
    PT Barnum said, There is a penis for every vagina..
    You have a psychiatric disorder. Get help.

That's a girl??
    Hmmm... she/he/em/eir/vey/ver/vis/xyr/xyrs didn't claim a gender.................. today.
    Last edited by PsyOps; 10-11-2018 at 06:27 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 42