No, It's Not Good News, It's Never Good News And Never Will Be Again

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Here is a good technique: anytime this or that Trump stooge or Republican or conservative (they’re all the same thing, really) makes surprising headlines, and you find yourself wondering if they might have done it for reasons you can respect or admire or at least in which you might possibly vest some hope or optimism, if for nothing else than for the existence of some recognizable human common ground between you and them, imagine what the good thing is that you hope the Trump stooge has been motivated to do. Think of an action that might be spurred on by, like, dignity or decency or conscience or whatever, and then try to imagine a set of circumstances whereby the nightmare rat-person from hell in question might stumble into briefly appearing to possess those qualities, and think about the petty self-serving purpose to which the aforementioned nightmare rat-person from hell might put that fleeting illusion. Then take for granted that whatever they’re actually up to is even smaller and worse than that.

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/no-its-not-good-news-its-never-good-news-and-never-wi-1829626537

ah yes such tolerance by the progressive media

limblips

PREMO Member
I didn't click the link. Just reading the excerpt really hurt my head. If there is a point in that ramble I missed it. It is things like this that validate my life decision to be drug free.

Hijinx

I didn't click the link. Just reading the excerpt really hurt my head. If there is a point in that ramble I missed it. It is things like this that validate my life decision to be drug free.

Which is more than I can say for the person that wrote it.