Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Remnants of Hurricane Michael

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    KwilliaBear lost power last night. DingaLing asked me if the internet was back on. It never went out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Exchange student from Beijing?
    That was Long Dong IIRC :)
    "I aim to misbehave."

From PF. Got A LOT of rain yesterday evening and overnight. Wind picked up hard late at night. Never lost power. Opened the windows before bed (was 72-73 out). Woke up to 58 degrees. Felt great. Wind blew through the house hard enough to knock a few things off the dresser. Sleeping was great. Didn't see any evidence of downed trees at my house or on my drive in. Definitely some small branches and a lot of leaves blown about.

This morning the air was dry and chilly. Ran before work (Inner Harbor) and it actually burned the lungs a little. It's been a long time since that's happened. Still quite breezy. Baltimore didn't see much rain but given that a lot of work zone signage is blown over, they must have seen some decent winds (at least on the water).

Hitting the woods tonight. This cold front should get the deer moving.
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    If you don't like it, go #### yourself.

Does anyone know if the base lost power? I need to make a commissary run ASAP.

KwilliaBear lost power last night. DingaLing asked me if the internet was back on. It never went out.
    still out this morning.
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

If I may ...

Yawn ...... just got up. There was a storm?
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Are you calling KwilliaBear a dingaling?

Channel 9 had a reporter in the Dorf last night covering the flooding. Anybody hear the official rain totals for SoMD?
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by jazz lady View Post
    Are you calling KwilliaBear a dingaling?
    Maybe she meant Chuck Berry.

For those that lost power, did you happen to go outside and look at the sky by any chance? I was out at 3am and it was magnificent. I never though of my area as being that well lit, but I guess it is - I've haven't seen it that bright in a very long time.

Members who have read this thread: 83