Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dina Powell withdraws from consideration for U.S. envoy to U.N.: source

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post

I see your travels on FB, when you bother to post.
    I can't even keep up with me

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I can't even keep up with me
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Not surprising. No competent people
    So it is YOUR Contention, Nikki was incompetent to take the JOB in the 1st Place ?

want to work in this CF of an administration or for an inept, incompetent and unfit boss would embarrass them on a daily basis.
    Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.
    Which is why we now have a WH and administration full of partisan hacks from the freakish side of the spectrum.
    Be Specific, which White House Employees are Partisan Hacks ?
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

maybe Dina Powell does not want to get Borked or the Kavanaugh Treatment
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Dina Powell withdraws from consideration for U.S. envoy to U.N.: source

Not surprising. No competent people want to work in this CF of an administration or for an inept, incompetent and unfit boss would embarrass them on a daily basis. Which is why we now have a WH and administration full of partisan hacks from the freakish side of the spectrum.
    It's funny,but I always considered Nikki Haley kind of competent and she didn't mind working for Trump, I don't remember Trump ever embarrassing her on a daily basis, but I do remember some partisan hacks in the previous administration. Holder who was a racist partisan hack, Susan Rice another racist partisan hack. Loretta Lynch who met with bubba Clinton on the tarmac, The woman that ran the IRS and screwed conservatives, John Kerry a traitor who made deals with Iran and the Viet Cong, and who could be a more partisan hack than Hillary Clinton. The list goes on and on Obama's first lady was a partisan incompetent and freakish as hell.

Damn Tranny this post was a real loser for you.

Dina Powell withdraws from consideration for U.S. envoy to U.N.: source

Not surprising. No competent people want to work in this CF of an administration or for an inept, incompetent and unfit boss would embarrass them on a daily basis. Which is why we now have a WH and administration full of partisan hacks from the freakish side of the spectrum.
    That Powell's international relations views might not line up with the Administration's is not a good reason to take one's name out of consideration, I guess?

--- End of line (MCP)
    I'm with Flynn.

Members who have read this thread: 36