Revelation 6 Pale Horse

seekeroftruth

Revelation 6:7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.​

When the Zika virus came out.... I thought of this verse. When the AIDS virus came out... I thought of this verse. I bet there were at lease a few who thought of this verse when smallpox broke. October is Breast Cancer awareness month.... and I'm thinking of this verse. While I was receiving chemo for my colon cancer that went wild.... I was thinking of this verse.

Here's the easy English commentary.

After the third seal came the fourth one. Jesus the Lamb broke it open. The fourth creature called for the next horse. This horse was pale, which is the colour of the skin of dead people. Death was the name of the rider, and Hades followed him.

They received the power to kill. They had the right to kill a quarter of all the people on the earth. They used four methods to achieve this. The first was with swords. Many people died because of wars and murder. Many more people died because of lack of food. Many people died because of diseases. Even the wild animals suffered because of lack of food. So, the wild animals attacked and killed people.

Hades is the name of the place of dead people. In Hades, they wait for the day when God will be their judge. Those who belong to Christ will not go to Hades. They go to be with the Lord in heaven.

There are over 7.6 billion people in the world. That means the death of 1.9 billion people. According to this site, there are about 327 million people in the United States and a similar search showed there are only about 143 million people in Russia. So this rider could wipe out all of the people in the United States and Russia, two major powerhouse governments, and there would still be about 1.4 billion people to kill.

Think about how upset we are about cancer deaths. Check this out.

Cancer is the second leading cause of death globally, and is responsible for an estimated 9.6 million deaths in 2018. Globally, about 1 in 6 deaths is due to cancer.​

So if war wiped out everyone in the US and Russia.... and cancer takes another 10 million people.... there would still be another 1.4 billion people to kill off.

The amazingdiscoveries.com site is still talking about the demise of the church.

The 4th Seal: A Pale Horse: The Dead Church. This pale horse is the color of nausea and death. The Church that should have been pointing the way to eternal life was instead spreading death. “And Hell [the grave] followed with him.” The spiritual “Death” that spread across Christendom was accompanied by a moral and intellectual paralysis. The Holy Scriptures were forbidden to the people; nobles, commoners and clergy alike were largely ignorant of the great truths they contain. For centuries the Christian world made no progress in science, arts or civilization. Millions lived miserable lives of ignorance and squalor.

Ezekiel 14:21 lists war, famine, pestilence, and wild beasts as judgments on apostasy from God. Whenever the Church takes up the sword to coerce the conscience, a famine of God’s Word results. Pure Bible truth is replaced with the pestilence of heresy, opening the way for persecutors (wild beasts) to punish and chastise the Church, and multitudes perish.

Already I can see how the church could be of no help in the end times. There are so many slick talkers leading churches these days.... they are taking money from people who can't afford to support the rich preacher's new budget and their own meager food budget as well. The slick talkers, teaching everyone that god [their god not the God] wants them to be wealthy too. The slick talkers remind me of the money changers in the Temple.

I found an odd site.... this might give us something to contemplate....

Ashland, Mass. (AP) - Snowball, a pet rabbit that escaped from its cage and terrorized a Boston suburb for two week is back behind bars facing execution. The wascally wabbit stalked the neighborhood, attacking three adults and a two year old child. But the bunny was nabbed by one of its victims who caught it in a long-handled net. Police were called in when the energized bunny attacked a woman. "Society is safe again" an Ashland police officer said. U.S. News - 7-14-97​

A homeowner had to be rescued by police after his cat went berserk and trapped him in a bathroom. It took two Mounties and an animal control officer to subdue the seven-year-old frenzied calico named Cathy. "I've been in this business going on 24 years and I've never seen a cat focus on a person like that one did," an animal control officer said. "The RCMP couldn't do anything with it," he said, adding that although it seemed comical that two burly Mounties couldn't catch one small cat, he quickly understood why. The trapped man suffered scratches but does not think the cat bit him. An RCMP Constable didn't want to talk about the Friday night cat call to which he and his partner responded. "For fear of bringing embarrassment upon the force," he said with a laugh on Saturday. The animal control officer, the Mounties and the owner aren't sure what sparked the incident. "All the homeowner did was pick up the broom to sweep the floor, it's the strangest incident I've ever been called to."Canadian Press - Monday, March 10, 2003​

Quebec City, Canada, July 13 - An elderly Canadian man was recovering Thursday following a savage attack by his pet cat, which drew four carloads of police, two ambulances and an animal control officer. A man 80 years old, who inadvertently sprayed the cat with water, lost a pint of blood and required stitches after his cat launched a frenzied attack. "It was a real carnage: there was blood all over the place - on the ceiling, the floor and the walls. The cat was really traumatized by the water." 2001 Reuters​

And end times hasn't begun?!

:coffee:

seekeroftruth

I think it's important to realize the scope of the death that will be coming.

There are roughly 7.6 billion people in the world today. According to this google search.... 32% of the world is Christian. Interestingly enough... according to the article..... Muslims make up 24.1% and other religions [undefined religions] make up .8% which would take us up to about 25%.

On the other hand.... just how many of those people who claim to be Christian.... really are? Next time you are in your brick and mortar church, look around, how many are Christians and how many are pew warming wannabes who don't have the courage to let Jesus take over?

I really wonder if any of the current population levels and labels are telling us something?

seekeroftruth

I am pro-life... and I have been pointing out those who participating in baby sacrifice in the old testament. Please think about how many times I have drawn attention to the way they would heat up the metal god until it was glowing hot... then lay a baby on the lap of the glowing hot god... and as the baby screamed in pain while being burned alive by the glowing hot metal god... the people sang to drawn out the screams and searing noise.

So... I thought this to be an appropriate site..... since the pale horse is coming... might as well contemplate where the rider will get his 25% of the world's population.

This is from worldometers.info.

Abortion as a term most commonly - and in the statistics presented here - refers to the induced abortion of a human pregnancy, while spontaneous abortions are usually termed miscarriages.

"This year" refers to the period from Jan 1 at 00:00 up to now.

The data on abortions displayed on the Worldometers' counter is based on the latest statistics on worldwide abortions published by the World Health Organization (WHO).

According to WHO, every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day.

In the USA, where nearly half of pregnancies are unintended and four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion [1] , there are over 3,000 abortions per day. Twenty-two percent of all pregnancies in the USA (excluding miscarriages) end in abortion. [2]​

Yep... good humans.... we value life.... and we can't imagine where the guy on the pale horse could possibly murder 25% of the population..... ask the babies...