“White Women: Stop Waiting For Black Women To Save You.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Mallory pontificated that white women were ruthless in protecting the power held by white men: “It’s time for white women who are outraged, marginalized and silenced to stand up and speak out for all of our rights. If Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing exposed anything besides his belligerence and questionable grasp of the truth, it was that the power white men take for granted is under threat. And there are white women who will stop at nothing to protect it.”

Mallory told white women to choose other women over their own husbands: ”We need them all to choose us, their fellow women, over the white men who hurt all of us, but who grant white women a little bit of power along the way.”

Mallory urged white women to “get comfortable with discomfort”:

We need them to get comfortable with discomfort, to check their fellow white women when they prop up white supremacy and white male patriarchy, to sacrifice their bodies and support our work with their dollars as well as their voices. That means showing up, and showing out, but also centering and lifting up our voices and experiences. It means voting for women of color who will fight to end rape culture, white supremacy and patriarchy.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37052/womens-march-co-chair-tells-white-women-get-hank-berrien

better check the Misogyny and Patriarchy in YOUR OWN Culture 1st ... start with Rap music, then get back to me

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
better check the Misogyny and Patriarchy in YOUR OWN Culture 1st ... start with Rap music, then get back to me

Well, for real. It's not white women who are allowing their men to call them bitches and ho's.

Hijinx

Geez I read that crap and the first thing I thought was who is this being divisive.
So divisive they want to shatter marriages. The believe they speak for all white women?

This rant is nuts.

My wife wuold no more join this pack of fools han she would jump off a cliff.
This person may speak for leftist women,but there are many women who think for themselves, and they know Hillary stayed with Bubba so she could use him politically.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Geez I read that crap and the first thing I thought was who is this being divisive.
So divisive they want to shatter marriages. The believe they speak for all white women?

This rant is nuts.

My wife wuold no more join this pack of fools han she would jump off a cliff.
This person may speak for leftist women,but there are many women who think for themselves, and they know Hillary stayed with Bubba so she could use him politically.

I have, always, liked the way you roll. And, you, always, say it better than I. I read your last 8 posts of this evening. All I need to reply to your posts, every time, is ‘ditto’.

Ditto!