Thread: WaPo Reporter Blames 'Right-Wing Anger/Mobs' For Gabby Giffords Shooting

WaPo Reporter Blames 'Right-Wing Anger/Mobs' For Gabby Giffords Shooting

A reporter for The Washington Post, apparently enraged that National Review issued an op-ed correctly denouncing the Democratic Party for their recent rhetoric that has stoked the flames of violence, issued a tweet in which he blamed “right-wing anger/mobs” for instigating the shooting of Congresswoman Gabby Giffords in 2011.

Kane should know better; the shooter who targeted Giffords, Jared Loughner, was shown to have no political leanings, a fact that was offered in response to his irresponsible tweet:

WaPo Reporter Blames 'Right-Wing Anger/Mobs' For Gabby Giffords Shooting
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

I wonder if we'll hear Juan Williams spout that on The Five tonight. Sounds like something he'd say.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Giffords was shot by a psychotic community college dropout. He never struck me as a tea-party kind of guy.

Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    Giffords was shot by a psychotic community college dropout. He never struck me as a tea-party kind of guy.
    He wasn't. He was another medicated leftist.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    He wasn't. He was another medicated leftist.
    It has come to the point that the left will throw anything to see if it sticks. At this point, it is pure vomit, and that just slides down the wall. So to speak.
    I am still here, y’all!

Members who have read this thread: 29